• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ideas for the Next Challenge

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Create an image that symbolizes an NF, NT, SJ and SP.

Submit pics of the 16 types and make the other teams guess which pic is which type. Whichever team gets the other teams first wins (sounds complicated, but no worse than design your own mbti or whatever the last one was)

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
I like it!

But how about this twist:

Since MS Paint projects usually look like kid drawings . . . How about 16 small MS paint drawings that each type would draw as a kid?

I don't know if I'm explaing myself well enough, but that's what's in my head.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Sounds good. :yes:

fleshing it out:
Create a MS paint drawing that is representative of a kid of each personality type. 16 pictures in total.
Each picture must be unlabelled to allow members to match picture with type.

Although I wouldn't make it such that the 1st team to guess somebody else's pictures wins... Otherwise your team will come up with as confusing a set of drawings as possible so that the other team can't win.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Nah, I say that you guys just have the caption of the type below each picture.

I don't see a need for the guessing part. Sorry, I should have clarified.

*goes to write OP*

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Team Green must wash my car in bikinis and bob for apples in a giant tub of quality maple syrup.

Team Black has to make out with me and I get to rate their skillZ.

Team Blue will establish me as the 9th Modern Wonder of the World.

Ahem!

Please do not forget that Team Red shall dominate this competition as it has the last two.

And what shall our lot be?

Come now Doc Holiday. "Does this mean we can't be friends? Because if it does, I don't know if I can bare it." :newwink: :D

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Come now Doc Holiday. "Does this mean we can't be friends? Because if it does, I don't know if I can bare it." :newwink: :D

*swoons over Doc Holiday*

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Invent a working combustion engine...but thats boring

Got no idea, I hate challenges