View Poll Results: Choose the Winner of Challenge One (Please read the OP for details prior to voting)

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blue team

7 12.50%
  • Black team

19 33.93%
  • Green team

25 44.64%
  • Red team

5 8.93%
First 678910 Last

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

We hit many of those ideas, too... It's like they got all our ideas and implemented them.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

I don't see the point in mentioning that your team had the same idea(s) other than to say, "Hey, look at me" or we aren't as sucky as we appear since they used some of our ideas. Well... you get my point. Everyone put forth an effort and we're onto the next challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by nottaprettygal View Post
    I like the green team's collage.

As far as the Black team is concerned, the idea isn't as original to me. I thought of it, and so did another member of my team. I actually ran the idea of being homeless by Haight and he said, "That sucks. You're never going to win." He was trying to sabotage!
    That's because we weren't trying to be original, we were aiming for devotion. I don't know how you'd react, but for me that was fucking embarrassing. It was also a glimpse into how people who live on the streets are usually treated.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    I don't see the point in mentioning that your team had the same idea(s) other than to say, "Hey, look at me" or we aren't as sucky as we appear since they used some of our ideas. Well... you get my point. Everyone put forth an effort and we're onto the next challenge.

That's because we weren't trying to be original, we were aiming for devotion. I don't know how you'd react, but for me that was fucking embarrassing. It was also a glimpse into how people who live on the streets are usually treated.
    Right! You got my vote, because you really did prove your devotion - it was a lot of effort*, too!

*this isn't your normal look, right?

MBTI
    INFP

Haha! We beat you red team!

*kicks them while they are down*

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    Haha! We beat you red team!

*kicks them while they are down*
    It's not over yet. Never underestimate your competition.

MBTI
    INTj

Nice attempt to get sympathy votes.

MBTI
    INFP

I'm sorry, what was that? I was looking at your roots.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Nice attempt to get sympathy votes.
    Really? Because that wasn't my intent. Your post appeared bitter to me so I addressed it.

MBTI
    INTj

Really? Because that wasn't my intent. Your post appeared bitter to me so I addressed it.
    Nope. I was just commenting about which picture I liked the best. The green team thought of some ideas that I thought were really clever.

Regardless, I'm glad that it was a learning experience for you. Really, that makes you the real winner, don't you think?

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Nope. I was just commenting about which picture I liked the best. The green team thought of some ideas that I thought were really clever.

Regardless, I'm glad that it was a learning experience for you. Really, that makes you the real winner, don't you think?
    You mentioned The black team, you said we weren't as original and continue giving me what appears to be attitude for responding.

How bout for the sake of the forum we just say you win?