View Poll Results: Choose the Winner of Challenge One (Please read the OP for details prior to voting)

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blue team

7 12.50%
  • Black team

19 33.93%
  • Green team

25 44.64%
  • Red team

5 8.93%
First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    Is anyone in favor of leaving a couple of days between challenges? Nobody wants to burn out on this thing.
    I think we're going to go right into the next one. It needs to go fast so that people can play in the Gauntlet II who didn't get a chance to play in this one.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    Good job everyone...I like how each team went a different way with it.

Is anyone in favor of leaving a couple of days between challenges? Nobody wants to burn out on this thing.
    Sure
    Time is a delicate mistress.

Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    re break between challenges

No... only warriors will have the strength to charge through these challenges.
    I agree with no break, but I think it should still be more time heh... IE, start the next challenge when we decide on it, but more time in-between.
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by nottaprettygal View Post
    I think we're going to go right into the next one. It needs to go fast so that people can play in the Gauntlet II who didn't get a chance to play in this one.
    Wait what? There's another right after this one?

This isn't an annual tradition like Jens MBTIc awards?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by nottaprettygal View Post
    I thought we were only doing this once a season.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Jen's expression is so funny. It reminds me of that pursed face look Jennifer Coolidge had throughout the whole movie in Best In Show.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    ENTP

Since we're all being very open with each other... I'll say this... Blue had a cute idea and everything, Red was very sentimentally sweet and has a charm to it.... but Green and Black.... Green got the most variety (and it was funny... I'd say Blue was funny too... but Green had much more)... Black: mad props to Jen... you went out there... and wasn't that the point?

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

There should be at least a couple of months gap between Gauntlets... it was great for me as a noob to be able to integrate a bit... get to know some people... before the Gauntlet showed up... for "new" noobs, they'll have been watching in the wings while Gauntlet I goes on and then suddenly there's Gauntlet II.... also, the Gauntlet really detracts from more in-depth posting on other topics... my mind is getting obsessed with it.... I wanted to keep talking on the Adamic Sin thread....

also, breaks (of at least a day or two) between challenges...
    Madman's azure lie: a zen miasma ruled.

Realize us, Madman!

I razed a slum, Amen.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Very proud of everyone...

Some very talented folks here at MBTIc

Something just occured to me. It's going to be mostly people involved in this thing that will vote, because I don't know how the larger MBTIc population is going to find this, take the trouble to go through the thread, look at the entries, and vote. And if it's only us voting, it's going to be (largely) a deadlock every time. Any ideas for how to address this?
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INTJ

Sticky a link/announcement to it in the main forum