View Poll Results: Choose the Winner of Challenge One (Please read the OP for details prior to voting)

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blue team

    7 12.50%
  • Black team

    19 33.93%
  • Green team

    25 44.64%
  • Red team

    5 8.93%
First 89101112 Last

Results 91 to 100 of 111

  1. #91
    Doesn't Read Your Posts Haight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTj
    Posts
    6,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I'm wondering if the competition was just a distraction and I could have made a few dollars on the side by betting on things like this happening (a la "Caddyshack").
    Well, I wouldn't have taken that bet.

    Like I said before, people always use me as an excuse. The problem is, I know that's going to happen so I make sure I do everything right and perfect.
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

  2. #92
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I'm wondering if the competition was just a distraction and I could have made a few dollars on the side by betting on things like this happening (a la "Caddyshack").
    I guess you don't want that scholarship?

  3. #93
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I guess you don't want that scholarship?
    "I guess I don't!"

    (PS. $5 says that Limey was picking his nose during the last challenge. $5 more says he ate it!)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  4. #94
    Senior Member Limey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    "I guess I don't!"

    (PS. $5 says that Limey was picking his nose during the last challenge. $5 more says he ate it!)
    Picking my nose? that's disgusting!
    I'll have you know that I was at home masturbating to How it's made on Discovery Science.
    Dip those garden gloves in latex and dip em' good...


  5. #95
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Limey View Post
    Picking my nose? that's disgusting!
    I'll have you know that I was at home masturbating to How it's made on Discovery Science.
    Dip those garden gloves in latex and dip em' good...
    Doesn't matter. I bet someone else $50 that you'd lie and say you were doing something kinky instead. (you're SO predictable. )
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  6. #96
    Senior Member SillyGoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    EXXP
    Posts
    243

    Default

    It was a tough choice between Black and Green.

    Green - really funny and original.

    Red - you have some very pretty people

    Blue - liked the naked ESFP folder on the desktop, if I vote for you can I get a peek?

    Black - downright embarassing, on a street corner during busy traffic...that IS devotion. You got my vote.
    "My mom told me there was a weirdo on every bus, but I never could find him." Emo Phillips

  7. #97
    will make your day Carebear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    1,449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SillyGoose View Post
    It was a tough choice between Black and Green.

    Green - really funny and original.

    Red - you have some very pretty people

    Blue - liked the naked ESFP folder on the desktop, if I vote for you can I get a peek?

    Black - downright embarassing, on a street corner during busy traffic...that IS devotion. You got my vote.
    Thanks!

    And only a few of the pics on the Red contribution are members of the team. The rest are only random members. I bet they started out with pics of team members only and realized it looked so pathetic they decided to sex it up and hide themselves among better looking members. (Sadly they didn't include me in the category. :sad
    I have arms for a fucking reaosn, so come hold me. Then we'll fuvk! Whoooooh! - GZA

  8. #98

    Default

    I can't wait until the other teams start brainstorming on the rap challenge so we can steal some more good ideas. :rolli:
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

    Johari
    /Nohari

  9. #99
    Magical Firelie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    I can't wait until the other teams start brainstorming on the rap challenge so we can steal some more good ideas. :rolli:
    FM, shut your mouth or they'll know! *spies like whoa*

  10. #100
    unscannable Tigerlily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None
    Posts
    5,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    We must have some Florida residents up in here. People are obviously having trouble understanding the ballot. People, you put the little dot next to the one that says "Red team." Any other and you just voted for Nader and we're all gonna die. Don't make me call in the Supreme Court like I had to do in 2000.
    Demand a recount and votes should be made public just to make sure we didn't have friends and family join the forum to cast their votes for our team.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO