Sorry. . . but you'll knew it was coming.
First off, Admins can view all forums. However, they will simply be moderating forums for rule violations, flaming, or gossiping (I don't want any non-game private discussions about other members or anything of the like). Moderators cannot view private team forums unless they are members of a particular team.
Gauntlet Game Rules:
1. I will start a thread in the Gauntlet forum that will provide the challenge description and the submission deadline (challenge ideas will be created and debated upon by all forum members).
2. Submissions will be posted in the challenge thread by each team captain. Challenge discussions, deliberations, and product creations will be held in a challenge-dedicated thread within each teams private forums. All submissions will be final. Editing, removing, or manipulating the submission post in the challenge thread will result in disqualification for that particular challenge.
3. After the final submissions have been posted, a forum wide private vote will be held in the challenge thread to determine
the victorfirst, second, and third place.
All three losing teams will be forced to eliminate one of their own team members per challenge round. This vote will be conducted within the teams private forum via a private poll (an Admin will have to set those up within the private team challenge threads after they are finished producing the product).
A points system of 10 points for a win, 5 points for second place, and 3 points for third will be handed out after each challenge. The team coming in last will not receive points for that challenge.
5. The game ends (or Season 1, in this case) after seven challenges. If there is a tie at that time, an eighth challenge will be played to break the tie. Game winner is determined by which team has the greatest amount of
memberspoints after all seven challenges have been completed.
6. All members of the winning team will receive a prize for their efforts.*
a/ Three days will be granted per challenge.
b/ One day for voting.
Enjoy the game!
*Prize to be determined at a future date.