• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Temporary tint

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Can we get a name color change just so we can see which of our team is online instead of having to continually recheck the roster?

Just for the time being of course.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What does it matter when half the people playing are invisible?

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
I guess it doesn't matter if they're invisible, and not everyone has their team in their signature. Look at me for instance.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I guess it doesn't matter if they're invisible, and not everyone has their team in their signature. Look at me for instance.
It's far easier for you all to change your sigs or usertitles than it is to set up custom usergroups.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
True, but you guys had to do that to block other team members from seeing our private channels didn't you?

You can't use the same groups?

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
True, but you guys had to do that to block other team members from seeing our private channels didn't you?

You can't use the same groups?
Yeah you are right, I'm stupid.

Try it now.

Team members will go to their User CP and select their team under Group Memberships on the left hand side (grouped under Miscellaneous).

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah you are right, I'm stupid.

Try it now.

Team members will go to their User CP and select their team under Group Memberships on the left hand side (grouped under Miscellaneous).
Forgot to flip the switch... a supposed ISTP should notice that...

Now try it.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Fucking awesome. This is better than my birthday.
Thanks Guff.

wolfmaiden14

*ears perk up*
MBTI Type
Infx
Er...

I just missed the whole "instructions" part.

:blush:

At least I got my foul up out of the way early. Ya'll better watch out now!

>.>

<.<