• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The MBTIc Gauntlet 2008 Discussion Thread

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Can we make the gauntlet posts not count toward our post count?

When the madmins get rid of the season 1 gauntlet threads, wouldn't those posts disappear that way?

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Yes, but how is that better than just making the posts not count in this forum?

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I was seeing both situations in terms of the ends. To me, they're equal. Perhaps what you're getting at is the process of keeping track of your post count without having the non-official ones interfere?

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I haven't stopped laughing while working on this challenge. I almost pissed myself last night I was laughing so hard and I had tears rolling down my eyes. It was a beautiful and a very happy evening. :holy:

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Because our post count is right below our type, and as long as we are acknowledged for our number of posts, that number should be representative of substantial posts we make (which is consistent with what MBTIc has done by making the fluff zone & graveyard not count either).

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
that number should be representative of substantial posts we make

Dang, if that were true, mine might say Posts: 10. :laugh:

What I really meant was why does post count matter to you at all? I mean, it's just a number, really.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Don't you have a mandolin to be playing or a view to be crying about?

I raised a concern; you are not an administrator, therefore your reply is of little interest to me.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8

I raised a concern; you are not an administrator, therefore your reply is of little interest to me.

....?

Why such a barb, Dana? I don't think he deserved it...

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I'm just not in a very playful mood. My mistake. I should have taken it up with Haight via PM.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
i'm not in a playful mood either. i think i'll PM haight and ask if i get to be a total bitch.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx

n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

carrey_dumber.jpg

So you're telling me there's a chance!