• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The MBTIc Gauntlet 2008 Discussion Thread

MBTI Type
ENTP
Boo!!!

Your avatar was so inspiring that I've been spending the past hour, frantically searching my house for some , or what would be some pretty impressive props, but alas they were not found.

New avatar pic to come shortly however.

And do yourself a favor man...

Bring the mojo that was/is you in that avatar back, please????

P.S.

You and your entire cyano-not-gonna win team is about to have your asses beat.

:smooch:

But have no fear, we'll be sure to give it to ya'll Jen-tly.

;)

I'm being bowled over... what choice do I have? I'll go back to it soon enough... I'll see what you do with your inspiration. ;)

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hmm. That means I need to go find my pom-poms and an appropriately slutty skirt, doesn't it?

You should have pics of this posted already. Stop slacking.

:yes:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Wow...I leave the forum for a little bit and we're on to 33 frickin' pages??

It's only seven pages for me. You need to tighten up your shizzle.

Sooo...what did I miss?

I owned wolfmaiden in the first confrontation. My prowess on the field of battle was the stuff of legends.

Are we throwing water balloons at each other yet?

Any minute now. Okay, girls, put on your white t-shirts and line up single file, facing me. :party2:

nottaprettygal

MBTI Type
INTj
What does everyone think of this idea?

We'll create a special subforum for all four teams. Your subforum will only be visible to your teammates (and forum administrators). The forums are only to be used for the game, not to gossip about forum members, etc, which is why it will be visible to administrators.

Then we'll have a special submission/trash talk forum that everyone can utilize.

It seems easier than PMing. What does everyone think?

Atomic Fiend

We'll create a special subforum for all four teams. Your subforum will only be visible to your teammates (and forum administrators). The forums are only to be used for the game, not to gossip about forum members, etc, which is why it will be visible to administrators.

Then we'll have a special submission/trash talk forum that everyone can utilize.

I think you and Haight are both collectively an awesome previously unknown to man.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx

I think it's your best idea EVAR!!

I'm already spray-painting the walls over at the red team clubhouse. :headphne:

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

excellent idea!

O

Oberon

Scanty, in order to be true to your name, you have to do everything naked.

MBTI Type
INTJ
NPG, sounds like a great idea! Enough so that I have put aside any thoughts that your team might receive a little home cookin' from the judges :)

how bout half naked...i think that would be more true to my name.:yes:

As team captain, I believe it falls under my purview to determine which half is naked.

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Nice, I go to sleep a loser and I wake up on the winningest team in the history of ever.

Just point me at whatever I need to kill, or poke repeatedly in the eye.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
NPG, sounds like a great idea! Enough so that I have put aside any thoughts that your team might receive a little home cookin' from the judges :)

As team captain, I believe it falls under my purview to determine which half is naked.

This sounds fair enough. i'm partial to the top half though.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Nice, I go to sleep a loser and I wake up on the winningest team in the history of ever.

Just point me at whatever I need to kill, or poke repeatedly in the eye.

Just so you know, the part in bold made me spit my tea out laughing.