• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The MBTIc Gauntlet 2008 Discussion Thread

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
P.S. In Gauntlet I was always the elf too. He was the best of the 4.

Definitely. He was really the most well-rounded character. Sometimes I picked Valkyrie, though, just because it was cool to play a violent chick. :D

I nominate Grayscale for leader of the SP team. His mountain jumping skillz just trump my lightning DJ skillz.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
OK, if you're not on the list and wish to be, say something.

I've updated it.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Enough foreplay, when does the real fun begin?!?!?!?

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Alright that's four teams of six. I think we can pick captains tonight. Any late-comers can be shoved into a random group.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Alright, here's the thing:

If you're going to be a team captain, you have to be the one keeping everyone updated and in touch. It's not gonna be a lot of work, but you have to kind of pay attention to what's going on.

If you are interested, say something!

I am interested. And I think Jen expressed an interest in being a team captain. We'll need a couple more candidates.

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
Sounds like Dana will have to keep everyone updated and in touch and pay attention. :D

MBTI Type
INTJ
In true INTJ fashion, I have waited for everyone else to prove their unsuitability and disinclination before grabbing the power. I humbly nominate myself for captain.

Atomic Fiend

I'll do it.

Let the savagery begin.

EDIT: Also before it's too late, I call dibs on red.

Last edited:

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Add me to the list. :)

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Seems like the ball is beginning to move.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Definitely. He was really the most well-rounded character. Sometimes I picked Valkyrie, though, just because it was cool to play a violent chick. :D

Bwa ha ha! Valk was always my second choice!

We are either fated to be kindred spirits or else be completely at each other's throats, Jeffster, since you would obviously try to STEAL MY PREFERRED GAUNTLET CHARACTER WHEN WE'D TRY TO PLAY WITH EACH OTHER. This indignity must not go unpunished!

Sigh. I wish I had Gauntlet in my house. I got to level 100 before, you know, in Gauntlet 2.

Meanwhile...Oh. Look. Midnight. No teams yet. surprise surprise. ;)

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
i think we should have a dare event. Pictures to prove the dares were done. :)

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Gauntlet II was cool, cause you got to pick the colors. :)

Then it was RED elf shot the food!