• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The MBTIc Gauntlet 2008 Discussion Thread

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Yeah, Green's submissions were creative and always made me lol. Kudos!

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I agree with the comments about Green - they functioned very well as a team. :) Their first submission (Challenge 1) absolutely kicked-ass!

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Congrats Blue. :)

i want to do all of you 10x as much as i did to begin with.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Congrats Blue. :)

i want to do all of you 10x as much as i did to begin with.

You have to do your teammates first! :1377:

Congratulations to Blue! Were you guys all raised in an orphanage next to an arcade? I'm very impressed that you rallied to win the last three challenges after getting an 0-fer. Grit!

Thanks for all the nice compliments about our team. I'm very proud of us. We had a lot of participation, everyone worked well together, and everyone worked very hard.

Thanks to Haight and Ivy too, for the thankless job of running this thing.

In parting, let me just say that I WILL beat Edahn in Skee-Ball. Remember Edahn, all suffering comes from desire, including the desire to be Skee-Ball champion!

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
As a member of the Blue Team I'd like to make this humble award accpetance speech:

"bloo t33m r0xx0r j00 n th @$$ LAWLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111one11111!!!!!!!!1111eleventyone1111111!!!1111"

Last edited:

nottaprettygal

MBTI Type
INTj
This was fun everyone. Only fun because we won, but really fun. I mean, if I were the rest of you, I would feel terrible. Regardless, thanks for a good series of challenges.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
As a smarmy maternal type I'd just like to point out that each team won at least one challenge. Great job everyone!

Sling

MBTI Type
N358
As a smarmy maternal type I'd just like to point out that each team won at least one challenge. Great job everyone!

Does this mean it was a "just for fun" thing, and there is no glorified winner, and disgraced loser? Pfft. Im glad I didn't participate. :yes:

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Does this mean it was a "just for fun" thing, and there is no glorified winner, and disgraced loser? Pfft. Im glad I didn't participate. :yes:

We're all winners! Even the ones who didn't play!

But the Blue Team gets to pretend they're Smurfs, and isn't that really what it's all about?

O

Oberon

I would say "Better Dead than Red," but honestly, it's difficult to tell the difference...

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*I will destroy you....*

To everyone else: Lots of fun! Thanks for the challenges!

O

Oberon

*I will destroy you....*

Pink, I should never have led you to feel challenged. I see now what it means to tell the toothy predator fish that she can't beat me at something.

If there is ever a next time, it will be over something more worthwhile to both of us than dumb arcade games.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
It was fun but I'm glad it's over. We had a great start but lost it all to the nerdy blue team. Who would have thought that they had so many arcade experts? :huh:

Congtrats to the Blue team. Well done. :cheers:

So are there prizes? I mead I'd be happy with colored names for the third place winners. :static:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Pink, I should never have led you to feel challenged. I see now what it means to tell the toothy predator fish that she can't beat me at something.

*leaps from the Amazon and bites your arm quite ferally, then dries out and falls back into the water*

If there is ever a next time, it will be over something more worthwhile to both of us than dumb arcade games.

You're not contemplating a dance battle, are you? :shock:

NEIN!! No dance battles!! It is forbidden!

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My name's not green anymore. I got kicked off the green team??

Edit: nvm. lol.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Only the winners get to keep their colors. SUCKA!

P.S. I think Dana needs a thank you for coming up with this idea. :worthy:

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I foresaw this massacre in a hazy vision, and thusly, it was my duty to the blue team to conceive the Gauntlet.

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
2nd Place. The story of my life. Ugh. lol.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
NEIN, mouse!!

Dana's hazy visions are never dull.