• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The MBTIc Gauntlet 2008 Discussion Thread

nottaprettygal

MBTI Type
INTj
Okay. I took the members out.

A list of members in waiting would be nice. When Haight comes home he can divy them up by secret ballot (ie. crumpled up pieces of paper).

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Ah - wonderful.

Best of luck everyone.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
I say we shuffle the members-in-waiting.
Sounds good. The Captains can create a list for me and put their picks in order.

Damn, I was starting to get bored, but you guys have turned the entertainment up a notch. :)

MBTI Type
ENTP
Another suggestion; Are there any members in waiting that will actually play?
If there are another divy can be done. If not then disregard this post.

I would like to join another team outside of Blue having quit the team due to disagreements with some of its members. Pending administrator review of the disgraceful goings-on at Team Blue Challenge II, I think it will be evident that I was a very active and participatory member and was very moderate and respectful in the exchange that ensued following disagreement.

I would be more than happy to join the team with the lowest point total thus far.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Sounds good. The Captains can create a list for me and put their picks in order.

Damn, I was starting to get bored, but you guys have turned the entertainment up a notch. :)
me likey drama too. :D

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Blue team is good.. we only eliminated one, so we are fine where we are at now.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Finally - blood!

*the crowd roars violently*

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I would like to join another team outside of Blue having quit the team due to disagreements with some of its members. Pending administrator review of the disgraceful goings-on at Team Blue Challenge II, I think it will be evident that I was a very active and participatory member and was very moderate and respectful in the exchange that ensued following disagreement.

I would be more than happy to join the team with the lowest point total thus far.

This is not true.

Carry on.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4

the green teams needs an intelligent, witty, not to mention cute team player such as yourself. :yes:

Atomic Fiend

the green teams needs such an intelligent,witty, cute team player as yourself. :yes:

Take him. I don't know why the blue team so readily disgarded him, but it wasn't because of his lack of participation, it was more likely because his outspoken nature.

I do not need that.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Take him. I don't know why the blue team so readily disgarded him, but it wasn't because of his lack of participation, it was more likely because his outspoken nature.

I do not need that.
Nice try. But my guess is that he has all the information from the Blue team - I'm going to pretend like you didn't realize that. So he'll have to wait until the next challenge.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Come now, let us not discuss The Discarded *looks condescendingly down her nose and takes a sip of tea*.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Come now, let us not discuss The Discarded *looks condescendingly down her nose and takes a sip of tea*.

Indeed. *adjusts beret and continues reading Kierkegaard is a very blase manner*

MBTI Type
ENTP
The BLUE Team has eliminated Samuel de Mazarin

Oh please! I QUIT! It's on the forum history, unless you've changed it! You're intolerable!

And for everyone like PinkPiranha who are rushing to judgment, why don't you look at the thread and then snub your noses?

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
A%20child%20crying-NJ%201967.jpg

Atomic Fiend

Nice try. But my guess is that he has all the information from the Blue team - I'm going to pretend like you didn't realize that. So he'll have to wait until the next challenge.

What was I trying now?

Don't get me wrong I like a double agent as much as the next guy, but I said I didn't want him because there probably was a very good reason for him being taken off of the team, and it wasn't because he wasn't participating.

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
And for everyone like PinkPiranha who are rushing to judgment, why don't you look at the thread and then snub your noses?

We can't look at the thread silly, that's the point.

**Puts on tin foil hat and wonders if SDM is actually bait to be ingested as a blue team spy by an unsuspecting rival team**