Challenge: Create your own Typological inventory.
Rules: You cannot use the functions used in the MBTI, or in the Big 5 (Openness, Conscientiousness, Extraversion, Agreeableness, and Neuroticism). To complete this challenge, you must:
- Use 3-4 or different dimensions to classify personalities in an appealing and interesting way
- Explain what each dimension means
- Create at least 6 questions per dimension (i.e., per function) so people can classify themselves (for example, with the MBTI, 6 questions that allow someone to classify themselves as sensor or intuitive)
- Create a scoring guide so people can actually take the test
- Write up short (1 paragraphs max) descriptions of each resulting type
Scoring: Your submission will be judged by how interesting or clever it is, how accurate it is, clarity and predictive value of questions, and accuracy of personality write-ups.
Note: Edahn created this challenge. Hence, Edahn will have to answer questions related to the challenge.
Lastly, you'll have until Friday the 24th at 8pm EST to finish this challenge.