View Poll Results: Vote Now for the Winner of Challege Two!

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blue Team

9 23.68%
  • Black Team

3 7.89%
  • Red Team

13 34.21%
  • Green Team

12 31.58%
  • Yellow Team

1 2.63%
First 12345 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I'd highly appreciate that ygolo. We used to have a nice website quiz for ours but I entirely dropped the ball on it and messed it up
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by bluebell View Post
    Dear madminz

Could we please have a poll for this challenge soonish? ygolo started a thread for people to take all 4 tests and it would be kinda nice to link the poll to his thread.

thank you
    I'm confused. Do you want me to put a pole up in this thread or a different thread?
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Haight View Post
    I'm confused. Do you want me to put a pole up in this thread or a different thread?
    Whatever you guys did last time.

Edit: ok, I see the confusion. ygolo's thread is in online tests. I was thinking it would be good to add a link in his OP to the poll, wherever the poll happens to be. Or I guess the poll could be on his thread, if you don't mind it being in a different sub forum. (url for ygolo's thread is in my sig)
    ...so much smoke pouring out of each chromosome.

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by bluebell View Post
    Whatever you guys did last time.

Edit: ok, I see the confusion. ygolo's thread is in online tests. I was thinking it would be good to add a link in his OP to the poll, wherever the poll happens to be. Or I guess the poll could be on his thread, if you don't mind it being in a different sub forum. (url for ygolo's thread is in my sig)
    Okay, I'll put it here.
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Haight View Post
    Okay, I'll put it here.
    Thanks!
    ...so much smoke pouring out of each chromosome.

MBTI
    ENTj
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTj

I think we should discount participant's votes... doesn't make sense that a team would get more votes because they have more people voting for themselves.
    ENTJ LIE
    3w4 sp/sx
    3w4(4w5)-5w6(6w7)-9w8(1w9)

Blue Team: I enjoyed the test and the way that it worked. The four things that were measured were pretty good. However, it was lacking a bit when it came to names and descriptions, so it just wasn't as fun as it could have been.

Red Team: My second favorite. The results were really cool and everything was presented well. It was almost like going to a real test site. On the downside, I disliked the way the questions were worded. Talking a lot and being a terrible gossip are two different things! (I figured I knew what the question was for, though, so I voted that I talk a lot.) They were not bad, but I also thought the results could have been more accurate. Not just for me, but for the way the questions and what they measure, names, and descriptions all work together.

Black: I don't want to be a food! Some things are cool to be, and some things are not. I have as much interest in knowing what kind of food I am as I do in knowing what kind of dung I am. Am I zebra dung, tiger dung, or squirrel dung? LOL. But I'm not basing my judgment off of that. Maybe foodies think it's awesome. The test and descriptions seemed a little too random as far as the factors that went into them go.

Green: My personal favorite. Vehicles do have a lot of character. It's easy to personify them. Both the test and what it measured, the descriptions, and the vehicles that they matched up with were all pretty solid. Everything worked together in that way, so it was the most complete and interesting test in my opinion.
    "When a resolute young fellow steps up the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find that it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Black and Green were my favorites this time, I favor the Green though.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by LucrativeSid View Post
    Green: My personal favorite. Vehicles do have a lot of character. It's easy to personify them. Both the test and what it measured, the descriptions, and the vehicles that they matched up with were all pretty solid. Everything worked together in that way, so it was the most complete and interesting test in my opinion.
    In retrospect, I feel we should've added a Saturn of some sort to represent a person with no personality at all.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

I'm getting ready to try these out.

Since alot of effort went into these, and I'm hoping for some clever insights, I figured I'd put some effort into judging. So, here is my personal ballot.

If I'm not clear on the requirements, please let me know! I'd hate to permanently destroy someone's life because of a careless judging error, afterall.

Code:
    FULFILLMENT OF REQUIREMENTS
    ______  1. 3  4 dimensions
    ______  2. Explain each dimension
    ______  3. 6 questions / dimension
    ______  4. Scoring Guide
    ______  5. 1 paragraph / type

SCORING BALLOT
    0  = Requirements not fulfulled
    1  = Poor
    10 = Excellent

______ 1. Interesting and/or clever (overall: applies to all sections)	
    	*Highly interesting = highly clever < highly interesting and clever
    ______ 2. Type Description Section: Accuracy
    ______ 3. Questions Section: Quality, Clarity, Predictive value of questions.
    ______ 4. Personality Write-up Section: accuracy.

______ Total (0-40)