• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Typology Central Gauntlet 2.0 Discussion Thread

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Nocap, don't be a douche. You know what I mean. You could hold a hypothetical sock monkey up with your hand inside the frame of the photo. This is not a big part of the challenge, and it's not even a requirement, only a suggestion.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
I dunno... holding up stuff takes away from the awesomeness of picture taking abilities.

Besides I don't even have enough money to put in a sock.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
So, don't do it. Let the originality of your team's photos speak for itself. Or, find a way to make a common item funny. It is completely optional. If voters have reservations about the originality of a team's set of photos, they are encouraged to take that into consideration when they vote.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I’ve heard disturbing rumours that the Yellow team have mixed the ‘local delicacy’ and ‘pet’ pics together. Bastards ate poor Rover.

Also in case the voting public are unaware the Green team are in favour of that kind of behaviour. Disgraceful!

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I still haven't seen any sign of the yellow team. :sadbanana:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I’ve heard disturbing rumours that the Yellow team have mixed the ‘local delicacy’ and ‘pet’ pics together. Bastards ate poor Rover.

Also in case the voting public are unaware the Green team are in favour of that kind of behaviour. Disgraceful!

She's right... :ninja:

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
I still haven't seen any sign of the yellow team. :sadbanana:

Nor has Falcarius, it makes him think they are hiding behind their inconspicuous usernames as they are full of embarrassment as they are not on the Radical Red Team.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Dat's cause they be tha lowdown yella-bellied sort.

/lame :rolleyes:

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dat's cause they be tha lowdown yella-bellied sort.

/lame :rolleyes:

In many, many games, yellow is strictly referred to as "gold". The reason for this is because people so frequently made a point about yellow being the cowardly color that nobody wanted it. So the power of euphemism saved the day yet again. We'll just call it gold.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I’ve heard disturbing rumors that the Yellow team have mixed the ‘local delicacy’ and ‘pet’ pics together. Bastards ate poor Rover.

She's right... :ninja:

:coffee: Smear tactics are the efforts of the desperate.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
In many, many games, yellow is strictly referred to as "gold". The reason for this is because people so frequently made a point about yellow being the cowardly color that nobody wanted it. So the power of euphemism saved the day yet again. We'll just call it gold.

I won't.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
They are?

Well anyway, even if I was on that team I'd call us "Yurine Yellow"

So classy.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:coffee: Smear tactics are the efforts of the desperate.

Your attempt to draw people away from the issue at hand and turn it back on me for being a good citizen and bringing this disturbing revelation to light is not unnoticed. For shame :dont:

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
I hate to be the kid that points out the Emperor has no clothes on... but that yellow color is hideous. Kind of like the color of puke. :sick:

I doubt anybody likes puke... there might be unconscious bias against the yellow team...

Oh wait! What am I saying? Bias is good! Ummm yes...

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
and...i think if this gauntlet thing is fun then i should get to be on someone's team.

We have one member who’s oddly mia, never posted in our forums or responded to a PM inviting her to do so. Don’t know if you’re adding/subtracting people off teams this year but if so we’d happily replace them with erin, maybe the yellow team is more in need of a new enthusiastic member though.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
When do we get the results for Challenge 1?

When is Challenge 2 starting? We're overdue...