• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Typology Central Gauntlet 2.0 Discussion Thread

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
New Gauntlet, new discussion thread. Now, go forth and compete!

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is going to get interesting...

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yay! We look banned :yay:

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Question: How do we know who's on our team? (besides the obvious color when they post?) Is there a list somewhere sil vous plait?

<- is Se-tard. Nevermind.... :blush:

O

Oberon

I'm all for it, myself. I've put my new personality on and everything.

This is going to be fun.

O

Oberon

I'm the mousketeer they never talk about, but can't get rid of.

I'm necessary for the others to exist.

Usually they keep me locked up in Orlando... but sometimes I give them the slip. Out through the ventilation ducts, down through the manhole behind the Country Bears Jamboree, and through the storm drains that run under Epcot. Once I can get to an RV park, the rest is easy.

I can't stay away forever. I'll be back, of course. When I'm ready. When I've had enough. When I'm full.

Meanwhile, to everyone...

M-I-C

See you real soon!

K-E-Y

Why? Because I like you.

M-O-U-S-E.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Can't find the teams. I need to know who specifically to pity.

Clearly it's Blue at this stage, I think we all know Jeffster will making his fellow blue team mates pay for the lack of female company their private forum.

Trinity-Red:
-wolfy
-nightning
-Halla74
-SolitaryPenguin
-Falcarius
-RuffledINTP
-Sonata

Uber-Green:
-Kyuuei
-Scanty
-Mondo
-onewithsoul
-Lethal Sage
-Simulated

entropie-Blue:
-Jeffster
-Jesus
-Night
-Ygolo
-tennis
-Thursday

Nocap-Black:
-beyonda
-bluebell
-Cze
-Eagle
-Mo
-Oberon

Noel-Yellow
-Rajah
-Colours
-Digital
-Elaur
-neo
-Oso

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Quick question, is it just Admins that can see all the hidden forums?

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Yes. Haight will correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think I am.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Yep, think that's right - I can't see any forums.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
At first I thought this was one of the private forums, so I LOL'd.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yep, think that's right - I can't see any forums.

Lucky. I don't think you or the other mods would like the terrible things the other teams have told me they've written about you guys in their hidden forums. Of course the Red team would never do that, we have more class then that.

At first I thought this was one of the private forums, so I LOL'd.

:laugh:

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
A couple of clarifications:

You need to turn in a total of 16 photos, one for each scavenger hunt item. Submissions with fewer than 16 items won't meet the challenge requirements.

The "common item" suggestion is a way you could (but are not required to) show that your photos are original and were taken for this competition. As a result, having a common item such as "people" or "trees" would not really be worth the trouble. But a common item such as "sock monkey" or "forum member giving the peace sign" would, since it would be nigh on impossible to search Google images and find 16 photos that meet the submission requirements, all of which have a sock monkey or someone giving the peace sign in the frame.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Lucky. I don't think you or the other mods would like the terrible things the other teams have told me they've written about you guys in their hidden forums. Of course the Red team would never do that, we have more class then that.

I consider it a blessing. It's already a full time job keeping up with all the terrible things written in the rest of the forum!

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
A couple of clarifications:

You need to turn in a total of 16 photos, one for each scavenger hunt item. Submissions with fewer than 16 items won't meet the challenge requirements.

The "common item" suggestion is a way you could (but are not required to) show that your photos are original and were taken for this competition. As a result, having a common item such as "people" or "trees" would not really be worth the trouble. But a common item such as "sock monkey" or "forum member giving the peace sign" would, since it would be nigh on impossible to search Google images and find 16 photos that meet the submission requirements
No it wouldn't. Not with six people per team coming their fingers through the files.

And if it is, then that's only because you can't get a sock money onto arch long enough to photograph it up there, in which case it's impossible for us to do too.
all of which have a sock monkey or someone giving the peace sign in the frame.
So we're allowed to have multiple themes?
That would be helpful.
I want sixteen themes, please.

Or will you guys set some new limitations?