• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Typology Central Gauntlet 2.0 Discussion Thread

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:alttongue: The game. I mean, did Haight just decide it wasn't worth his time, or what? I mean, there's no explanation, just Jennifer saying "I've disbanded the teams."

Ah, ok.

I think it’s pretty clear that there's not enough interest at this point.

One team didn’t submit anything, a couple of other teams have indicated it’s down to one or two people doing everything, last challenge only had two submissions and blue and red are the only teams who have submitted something every round, all of this means there really isn’t any competition.

... plus the red team has kicked everyone's asses :alttongue:

It was fun while it lasted, I know red team enjoyed themselves, and hopefully there are some ideas/suggestions that come out of this year’s gauntlet that will help make further ones successful if there is enough interest in the future.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Due to various requests from the userbase, I've disbanded the teams and manually reset the usergroups back to your original colors.

Everything should be okay; it's just that I had to figure out how to do it on my own, so if anyone notices any issues or hasn't been returned back to a normal color, please contact me and I'll figure out what the issue is.

Thanks!
Thanks Jennifer.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Due to various requests from the userbase, I've disbanded the teams and manually reset the usergroups back to your original colors.

Everything should be okay; it's just that I had to figure out how to do it on my own, so if anyone notices any issues or hasn't been returned back to a normal color, please contact me and I'll figure out what the issue is.

Thanks!

*is sad that the red is gone* It was good while it lasted though... :mellow: