It's time for the first challenge for this season! Are you ready? I hope you are.
Challenge 1: Photo Scavenger Hunt
If you have access to any items or people fitting the descriptions below inside your home, feel free to use them. But part of the point of this challenge is to get folks out of their parents' basements and into the bright, brilliant world to energize this competition. So some of them are unlikely to be found in your homes.
Here is the list. When the challenge is over, your team should post an ORIGINAL photo for each item below. Include a short explanation, if it would help the audience understand or enjoy the photo.
- The typical NT
- The typical NF
- The typical SJ
- The typical SP
- Someone in uniform
- Someone with a pet in public
- Someone enjoying music
- Someone being disappointed by life
- A team member enjoying a local delicacy
- A team member having fun at a playground
- A team member in or around a fountain
- A team member making a scandalous purchase
- A secret
- An arch
- A bridge
- A statue
Split the list amongst yourselves as you wish. To prove your photos are original, consider putting a common item, agreed on by each participating member of your team, in the frame of each photo.
As long as your entries are original and somehow fit the item descriptions above, use your imagination and interpret them as liberally as you wish. Submissions will be judged on creativity and quality of photography, in that order.
- Do not post anything, anywhere that violates overall forum rules (porn, etc.).
- You have one week and one day to complete this challenge. Which means, teams need to post submissions in this thread no later than Sunday, 4/5/09 at 3:00pm EST. This will be followed by a three-day break before the posting of the next challenge.
- Final submission will be accepted when the team captain posts the final product.