• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

GAUNTLET 2.0 - CHALLENGE 1 VOTE NOW!

Vote now!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Scanty! :shock: :laugh:

:nice: at INTJMom's playground antics.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
BTW, I know it says "team captain submits entries" in the rulez, but IMO it's fine for ONE other person (per challenge- doesn't have to be the same person each time, just trying to avoid multiple entries for the same team) to handle submissions if the team captain can't for some reason.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
:laugh: thanks everyone..

I have to say :blush: there are some AWESOME pictures in the competition. It's too bad they aren't as cool as the green team, otherwise they'd be unstoppable.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
haha, nice pics indeed :D. I love the McDonald town (really sad you didnt get a pic of a ronald statue :D) + the arch/bridge idea that one is really nice :D. And I have to admit Jock is quite photogenic hahaha xD

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm pretty sure I've been here, and ate at the restaurant in the background. I just can remember exactly where or when--Seattle Airport?

You ever been to North Carolina?

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj

What do you mean you fail? Are the yellow team members really yellow-bellied wimps?!? :dry:

At least try to put up a fight... Red team auto win is no fun at all. :devil:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Maybe so but at least you didn't try and fail, that honour has been reserved for the black and blue teams (and green if their submission is accepted). So keep your yellow chins up :)

/arrogance.

If you have something, post it so we can at least see what could've been.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Scanty's team definitely wins the scandalous purchase category! :smile:

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I've added a poll for voting. Since only two out of five teams met the challenge requirements, you only have two choices this time.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I thought each photo category would be judged separately, not as a lump sum.
hmm...
I didn't participate last time, so I'm kinda new at this.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Nope, just one on the final product. The judges have already conferred and conversed and come to a conclusion which I am not posting yet so as not to muddy the public vote.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
haha, nice pics indeed :D. I love the McDonald town (really sad you didnt get a pic of a ronald statue :D) + the arch/bridge idea that one is really nice :D. And I have to admit Jock is quite photogenic hahaha xD

Thank you! :D It was alot of fun to get these shots done in time for the contest!

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Please forgive me, my lady.

Red Team's dialog boxes took me by surprise. I'm a sucker for creative organization.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
oh you're scared, aren't you that their photos might be judged as better.

No, I'm not, which should have been evident by the winking smiley face at the end of my comment.

By the way, your grammar is terrible:

(1) Please capitalize the first letter of each sentence.
(2) Don't forget to use a question mark when posting an interrogative sentence.

Thanks anyway for your input.

:happy:

May the best team (RED) win!

:cheers: