• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is The Gauntlet? (4 n00bs)

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Your observation is sharp.

My observation is just a cover up for thread resurrection.

Since it can be used as a space to disscus forum dinamics. Which will not change untill this is over. Even if majority is not playing the game.

Plus, we need a place to gossip the players.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
How much will this affect people on the forum who aren't participating? Is the stuff going to happen pretty much separately? Maybe a lot of spill-over here in The Bonfire, or something, that's fine.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Outside of this thread, tThere shouldn't be any spillover. Anyone is welcome to discuss and/or gossip about the Gauntlet in the Gauntlet Open Discussion forum. I would suggest that they do it there rather than hereanywhere else. I think we'll be moving threads in there that relate to the Gauntlet, including this one, since it was meant to generate interest in signing up. Since we've started it's not needed anymore.

Edit: moved from Bonfire.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Does the red team have the dubious perk of getting all the banned members on their side?