User Tag List

First 6141516171826 Last

Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so

Already love this thread. Taking at least 15 minutes for breakfast every morning is my #1 priority for this month. 20 minutes would be even better, but that's wishful thinking. I'll try to go to the gym at least 2 times per week, for at least an hour. 2000m on the rowing machine are a must. Oh, and no alcohol except for next saturday (where it's almost inevitable ... I'm weak).

Finally ordered my muesli with quinoa, psyllium seed, blueberries and raspberries. Can't wait for it to arrive!

Edit: Sleep for at least 7 hours!
    Leisurely > Sensitive > Solitary
    Si / Fi / Fe
    Johari / Nohari / Tumblr
    Likes Ivy liked this post

Probably it's not the most ambitious but my challenge this year is running 3,5miles

Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    Edit: Sleep for at least 7 hours!
    That would be good...
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    Probably it's not the most ambitious but my challenge this year is running 3,5miles

That would be good...
    Definitely ambitious!
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge
    Likes Kas liked this post

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

So, my buddy from England came down, and I didn't do a lick of working out while he was here.. and I just kept at not doing that + eating whatever I wanted. The good news I quickly gained some weight back! So I actually felt so comfortable in my own skin that I went out in my soffee pajama shorts and a t-shirt. A rarity for me to be caught outside without cargo shorts.

Yesterday I paid for all of that though, my back and my hips were killing me like crazy. They definitely feel better today though, so yoga + leg day it is today!

... Someone ate up all my healthy cereal. -_- but officially these are my favorite:

Sooo good, sweet and the beans and rice in them fill you up for a couple hours (which is all I need for lunch to come around really). Those + a banana, milk, and a leftover piece of dessert or a piece of toast and butter..

Funfetti oatmeal was a total success too! The butter extract is what really does it in! The kids liked it too. 'Cake cereal'. hahaha.

I'm saute'in some mixed greens in those plastic bins with a bit of eggs for lunch, and who knows what for dinner yet. I sure dont.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INTJ

I completed my Wednesday and Sunday workout this past week.
    I was late for work every morning, so I did planks instead of ab crunches since it seems to take a little less time.

Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so

My muesli arrived some time ago and it's delicious! I tend to mix it with my usual vanilla-strawberry-yoghurt muesli. When it's empty I'll try to mix it at home myself, buying all the ingredients individually will be much cheaper than the 12€ I paid for 575g ...

I've been playing with the thought of trying out the 5:2 diet, which is basically eating normally (1600 kcal for me) on 5 days and fast on the other 2 (around 500 kcal). My diet on the fasting days would contain a lot of protein, soup, vegetables and some fruit. Hopefully it'll regulate my metabolism a bit, due to my rather unhealthy dieting in the past it's horrible at the moment. I've also been trying to count macros for the past weeks, but it started messing with my head and I've stopped doing that - back to mostly intuitive eating for me.

Oh, and no alcohol except for next saturday (where it's almost inevitable ... I'm weak).
    I haven't been drinking anything that night and I'm really proud!

Even if I don't follow through with this diet, there's some food I've been trying to delete completely from my life: pork, white flour, alcohol (this one's the hardest) and fast food. I can do this!

I've been working out 5-6 times a week, sometimes only low-impact cardio and some stretching, but I feel like I've been getting a lot fitter recently. Biking and this workout give me life.
    Leisurely > Sensitive > Solitary
    Si / Fi / Fe
    Johari / Nohari / Tumblr

MBTI
    INTJ

I did my Sunday and Wednesday exercise programs and my daily ab crunches! Yay!

I think I would like to get an exercise bike to add in some additional exercise that way.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    My muesli arrived some time ago and it's delicious! I tend to mix it with my usual vanilla-strawberry-yoghurt muesli. When it's empty I'll try to mix it at home myself, buying all the ingredients individually will be much cheaper than the 12€ I paid for 575g ...

I've been playing with the thought of trying out the 5:2 diet, which is basically eating normally (1600 kcal for me) on 5 days and fast on the other 2 (around 500 kcal). My diet on the fasting days would contain a lot of protein, soup, vegetables and some fruit. Hopefully it'll regulate my metabolism a bit, due to my rather unhealthy dieting in the past it's horrible at the moment. I've also been trying to count macros for the past weeks, but it started messing with my head and I've stopped doing that - back to mostly intuitive eating for me.

I haven't been drinking anything that night and I'm really proud!

Even if I don't follow through with this diet, there's some food I've been trying to delete completely from my life: pork, white flour, alcohol (this one's the hardest) and fast food. I can do this!

I've been working out 5-6 times a week, sometimes only low-impact cardio and some stretching, but I feel like I've been getting a lot fitter recently. Biking and this workout give me life.
    Good for you!
    Likes Null liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ

I did both my Wednesday and Sunday exercise programs!
    I think I missed one morning of the ab crunches because I was running late for work... again.
    Still trying to cut back on my calories from after dinner snacks.

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

I haven't posted in a while

Been doing decent on exercise

But that's really about it.

Anytime my routine is screwed up, everything goes. And it's been messed up for about 3 weeks. So i haven't been keeping up with diet/water/juicing

What i did do last night was look up how to exercise and eat for my body type though. I've been working on embracing my body type and owning it, instead of trying to change it. I already feel a lot better about my body image than i used to. Still have a ways to go though.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12