I'm going to log and rate each day of the 2014 challenge. Hoping that this will help me stay motivated. In general this year, I have made it my goal to embrace the fluff. I am always very focused and almost always serious. So I have resolved to add more Se to my life.
And until I find a partner that will cook for me, I have started a salad club at work. It's called Lettuce Eat! That name is so corny, but I love it.
I have 3 diet goals (4 including continuing the salad club), and 3 exercise goals (If you can even call them that) so far. They are extremely easy so that I stay motivated.
1) Drink more water daily. I know I don't drink enough.
2) Have some raw or steamed vegetables at least twice a week. (NOT including salad day, so technically 3 days a week!)
3) Take my time eating, chew more, and chew slower. Enjoy what I eat, and really take the time to taste the food I'm eating.
1)Devote time to exercise at least once a week. (Eventually I want to build up to 4 or 5x a week.)
Including but not limited to:
a. Exercising with a coworker on lunch
c. walking/running with the dog
d. tai chi
e. my workout dvd
2) Do breathing exercises in the car, on the ride to work everyday to stay in the present moment and relax.
3) Do a moving meditation practice/or crunches once a week.
*Weekly Rates are based on a scale of 1 to 10. Daily Rates are based on a scale of 1 to 5. Goals and Rates are subject to change.