*** The time has come to modify! I will still keep up the rate system, cause for some reason it motivates me.
I'm going for more well rounded goals. Goals that incorporate the Mental, Physical, Spiritual, and Emotional aspect of life.
I would like to keep in mind that I made it my goal to "stop and smell the roses" more this year! I will have fun and be happy, Dammit! (will I ever learn)
1) Replace the phrase "I have to" with "I want to!"
Other than that I want to get out of my head more, not into it.
1) Drink more fluids daily.
b. decaffeinated or herbal tea
***Absolutely No Soda & Reduce Alcohol Consumption to No More Than Once a Week
2) Have some raw or steamed vegetables at least three times a week. This MUST include Lettuce Eat, every Saturday.
Substitutions include: raw fruit
***This may sound odd...but with general food in mind, I would like to start bringing my toothbrush to work....cause I eat there the most. And I eat less after I brush my teeth. It's a deterrent.
3) One Meal, Once a week, I will take my time eating, chew more, and chew slower. Enjoy what I eat, and really take the time to taste the food I'm eating.
a.I'll want to eat in a relaxed, non-distracted environment. No TV or internet during this meal.
b. Another thing I know I need to work on, is to finish chewing and swallowing completely before taking another bite of food
1) Go to yoga at least once a week. I have taken off 2 days a week that are specifically set aside to go to yoga. So my aim is to go both days.
*If I miss both days of yoga, I can do crunches or a walk to replace it.
2) Sleep & Stretching
a. I would like to start by stretching once a week, on my own, in addition to yoga. Preferably after I've come home from work.
b. I have made Sunday's my official day to go to bed early. The day of the week may be subject to change. But I need to go to bed no later than 12am at least once a week! I have not been feeling like I'm living because I literally have not seen much of the light of day. It's starting to take a toll. Especially because of my anxiety over the dark.
1) Meditate once a week for 15 mins.
I eventually would like to do this every single day.
2) Once a week, go outside just for fun.
*****Them Damn Chemical Reactions
1) Once a week I would like to participate in activities I enjoy, just for the sake of enjoying them. I find this to be quite difficult.
a. I may need to just start out planning once a week to find something, even if I don't find it.
2) Once a week, make an effort to sit down, give someone my full attention, and take a very long pause before I reply to what they've said. Essentially I'd like to think before I speak. I can be very quick to word vomit. And I'd like to buffer that a tiny bit.
Also my emotions have been affected by my diet and exercise. I have noticed that when I'm hungry, I'm agitated. I'm agitated because my sugar is down and I have gone too long without food. This problem has mostly solved itself, because I don't get as shaky anymore. This is because I've cut back on the pasta, pastries, and bread. And I've increased my veggie intake.
*Weekly Rates are based on a scale of 1 to 10. Daily Rates are based on a scale of 1 to 5. Goals and Rates are subject to change.