• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Commence the Challenge. Lettuce Eat!

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sounds like a plan! If you notice, after a week or three, that it's the same goals that are being missed, then it's a good idea to evaluate if it's a goal that's important to you. Sometimes we make goals that aren't really that important to us, but SOUND like a good idea. It can be a really cool learning experience to realize that the goal we "thought" we needed to accomplish wasn't actually that important to us. :)

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Day 59 Friday

Daily Rate: 1/5

I drank a lot of tea today.

I'm starting to realize that I just have to drink way more, before I eat cause then I don't feel as hungry and I can slow down my eating.

I'll try that tomorrow!

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Day 60 Saturday

Daily Rate:3/5

-Waterz
-Veggies + Fruit
-I went outside today during work for a bit, and had my window open the whole drive to work. Lol I could smell spring in the air, so even though it's still very cold, I couldn't help it. And I loved every minute of it.
-meditated, I watched this awesome teaching by a monk, and the meditation he did was so easy. I was excited to practice it. I love easy.

I drank more today, and I was right. I am not as hungry when I drink more. So I will try to keep that in mind.

So by tomorrow I have 2 goals left for the week. I am hoping to accomplish them. I just have to fully listen to someone, without opening my big mouth, and then have Lettuce Eat at work. :)

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Day 61 Sunday

Daily Rate: 2/5

-going to go to bed almost on time....and I'm counting it lol.
-payed attention when I ate. I turned the TV off for half the meal. It's a start!

*Only thing I didn't do all week was think before I spoke. :/

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Week 10

Day 62 Monday

-Veggies + Fruit

I did ok for today. It was a very hectic and long day with my mom's 2 doctors appt's, then making a meal with my dad, then work til 11. I'm tired. I am glad I forced myself to eat salad though. I was confused though, I just didn't feel like eating it today. It was ok once I started though.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Day 63 Tuesday

Daily Rate: 3/5

-meditated
-replaced thoughts of I have
-waterz

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Day 64 Wednesday

-tea
-stretching
-fruit

no yogs :(

Day 65: Thursday

-shopping for fun. yay.
-I went outside today...it was soon cold though. So I was only out for 15 mins. It's good enough.
-crunches and lunges instead of yoga.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Day 66 Friday

Daily Rate: 4/5

-veggies and fruit
-payed attention when I ate :)
-Lettuce Eat in addition
-Slept early even though it's not Sunday

Don't know what's going on but keep having some allergic reaction. My lip keeps getting puffy... :/

Day 67 Saturday

Daily Rate: 0/5

My day off from this so far.

Tomorrow I only have one goal left, and that's to listen.

Last edited:

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Day 68 Sunday

-water

Week 11

Day 69 Monday

-tea

Day 70 Tuesday

-Veggies
-Water
-tea

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Day 71

-yoga
-finally got a chance to really listen to my friend.

I don't really think I have a problem listening. That's not the real issue. I would like to put more effort into the action of absorbing what the other person is saying. It's hard to explain, but I just don't let the information really process. I go right from listening, to giving my input. With no pause in between.

Last edited:

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Day 72

-Yoga
-Veggies
-water

Day 73

Balls :dry:

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:laugh:

I took unexpected time off.

Week 13

Day 82 Monday

-water
-enjoyed food

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Day 83 Tuesday

Daily rate: 2/5

Water
went outside

Day 84 Wednesday

Daily Rate 4/5

Stretching
Walking (yoga was cancelled/not my fault)
tea
Meditating

Day 85 Thursday

3/5

walked
ate veggies

Listened to my ISFP 2w1 friend today. :laugh: It's really funny, cause there is just no way that I would ever be able to read her. She is a fortress. If she doesn't tell me, I have no idea what she's thinking. I was looking for more of a response from her. I am going to see what happens with someone with Fe. I have gotten a particular response before from people when I've done this active listening thing lol. It's like they can tell I'm giving them my full attention...or something along those lines.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Day 85 Friday

Stretching
Water
Tea

Day 86 SAturday

Walk
Water
Veggies

Day 87 Sunday

Daily Rate: 4/5

Stretching
Water
Veggies
Walk

Week 14

Day 88 Monday

Walking (will replace yoga this week probably :/ cause I'm doing the overnight shift.
Stretching
Water

Day 89 Tuesday

Day off, I did my parents shopping.

I don't know if 3 hours of shopping counts as a walk...

Day 90 Wednesday

Replaced have to's

I probably could have went to yoga...but I forgot.

I am going to take the mental/emotional stuff out of my goals. I have realized I'm doing ok on them. :)

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ugh I kinda haven't followed up on this at all. Even though I have been on this site every gd day lol (sometimesImsilly)

So I'm like 2 weeks behind.

I have been doing pretty good though. I have cut back on everything by about half because of money and time. ( stupid over night shifts :dry: )

Weekly Rate for 14 6/10 meh, I think this was the week I was over night. I was so stressed cause of the responsibility on that shift. So I can't even remember much tbh lol.

and Week 15 - 9/10 I did really well with my salads and exercised a bunch. Mostly running/walking with the dog, and then today I did some kinda workout video my friend had.

I will start the week back up on Monday. And maybe by then I'll have my sleeping pattern back? I'm not sure.

Last edited:

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I go to the doctor in an hour.

I hope everything turns out ok. I have been ignoring a bunch of stuff, and being stubborn about it all as well. Mostly what I need help with is my cough. That's the biggest thing.

So it's Week 16

Day 92 Monday

-I'm bringing salad to work
-Had some tea and a lot of water.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Tuesday-2/5
Wednesday-1/5
Thursday- 1/5

Have had so much water. lol

I don't think I am gonna be able to keep up the rest of the week and maybe next. I am sick. :(

But I think I'm losing weight maybe :)