• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Commence the Challenge. Lettuce Eat!

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Day 35 Sunday

Daily Rate: 1/5

no exercise :(

veggies

Week 6

Day 36 Monday

Daily Rate: 2/5

Breathing
Ate slow

no stretching

Day 37 Tuesday

Daily Rate 2/5

Breathing
water

no stretching

Day 38 Wednesday/today

Daily Rate: 4/5

I finally did yoga!!!!!!!!!!! felt so good
breathing
veggies
water

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Day39

Thursday

Snow storm today. I have been locked in the house all day.

-veggies
-breathing

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Im on my xbox sorry for the grammer. i have zero patience.

day 40 friday

daily rate: 2/5

-water
-breathing

day 41 saturday

daily rate: 3/5

-water
-breathing
-lettuce eat

no streching either day.... :{

i think ive avoided doing any real work with exception of the veggies and yoga. i am coming up with a new set of goals. hopefullly ill have them by tomorrow. i want to have a more well rounded list.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Day 42 Sunday

water

That's it. :/

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Week 7

Day 43 Monday

I can't remember but it was probably

Daily Rate:1/5

with water in the lead.

Day 44 Tuesday

Daily Rate: 3/5

waters
breathing
steamed veggies

water was pretty much negated though cause I drank a lot that nite.

Day 45 Wednesday

Daily Rate: 0/5

I didn't do anything. I was supposed to do yoga...but I didn't feel good. Quelle Surprise... :eyeroll:

I will hopefully make up the workout day on Saturday. There's a yoga class in the morning before work. That is...if I can get up in the morning.

Day 46 Thursday

Just water

Not doin too good this week. Not really sure why. :shrug:

Last edited:

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Day47 Friday

Busy day.

water
breathing

Day48 Saturday

Breathing
Exercise was dancing from 11 to 3 am, non stop lol, didn't do yoga, but I figured this was a pretty good work out.
Water, I didn't have any alcohol which was why I counted everything.

Day49 Sunday

-sleep
-water
-lettuce eat

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Week 8

Day 50
Monday

-veggies
-waters
-breathing

Day 51 Tuesday

-Veggies
-water

I took off a point cause I had sooo much cake today.

Last edited:

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Day 52 Thursday

breathing
water
veggies

Didn't get to do yoga cause of the snow.

Didn't make up for it yet. Maybe Saturday morning or Sunday.

Last edited:

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Day 53 Friday

I cannot believe it's only been a day since I last posted. I thought that I had so much more to post. Phew!

Daily Rate: 0/5

I didn't feel well today. And then the added stress of work didn't help. I didn't eat anything all day until an hour ago.

Stomach is still not right though.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hope you feel better soon!

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Day 54 Saturday

Daily Rate3/5

I feel a lil better today.

-water
-veggies
-breathing

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Day 55

I got my sleep
Drank the waters
Did some sit ups

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Week 9

Day 56
Monday

Waters

Day 57 Tuesday

Breathing
Waters
Veggies

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Commence the Challenge Revised!

*** The time has come to modify! I will still keep up the rate system, cause for some reason it motivates me.

I'm going for more well rounded goals. Goals that incorporate the Mental, Physical, Spiritual, and Emotional aspect of life.

I would like to keep in mind that I made it my goal to "stop and smell the roses" more this year! I will have fun and be happy, Dammit! :mad: :laugh: (will I ever learn)

*****Mind

1) Replace the phrase "I have to" with "I want to!"

Other than that I want to get out of my head more, not into it.

*****Body (Diet)

1) Drink more fluids daily.

a. water
b. decaffeinated or herbal tea

***Absolutely No Soda & Reduce Alcohol Consumption to No More Than Once a Week

2) Have some raw or steamed vegetables at least three times a week. This MUST include Lettuce Eat, every Saturday.

Substitutions include: raw fruit

***This may sound odd...but with general food in mind, I would like to start bringing my toothbrush to work....cause I eat there the most. And I eat less after I brush my teeth. :laugh: It's a deterrent.

3) One Meal, Once a week, I will take my time eating, chew more, and chew slower. Enjoy what I eat, and really take the time to taste the food I'm eating.

a.I'll want to eat in a relaxed, non-distracted environment. No TV or internet during this meal.​

b. Another thing I know I need to work on, is to finish chewing and swallowing completely before taking another bite of food​

~~~~~~~~~

*****Body (Exercise)​

1) Go to yoga at least once a week. I have taken off 2 days a week that are specifically set aside to go to yoga. So my aim is to go both days.

*If I miss both days of yoga, I can do crunches or a walk to replace it.

2) Sleep & Stretching

a. I would like to start by stretching once a week, on my own, in addition to yoga. Preferably after I've come home from work.​

b. I have made Sunday's my official day to go to bed early. The day of the week may be subject to change. But I need to go to bed no later than 12am at least once a week! I have not been feeling like I'm living because I literally have not seen much of the light of day. It's starting to take a toll. Especially because of my anxiety over the dark.​

*****Spirit

1) Meditate once a week for 15 mins.

I eventually would like to do this every single day.

2) Once a week, go outside just for fun.

*****Them Damn Chemical Reactions

1) Once a week I would like to participate in activities I enjoy, just for the sake of enjoying them. I find this to be quite difficult.

a. I may need to just start out planning once a week to find something, even if I don't find it.​

2) Once a week, make an effort to sit down, give someone my full attention, and take a very long pause before I reply to what they've said. Essentially I'd like to think before I speak. I can be very quick to word vomit. And I'd like to buffer that a tiny bit.

Also my emotions have been affected by my diet and exercise. I have noticed that when I'm hungry, I'm agitated. I'm agitated because my sugar is down and I have gone too long without food. This problem has mostly solved itself, because I don't get as shaky anymore. This is because I've cut back on the pasta, pastries, and bread. And I've increased my veggie intake. :)

*Weekly Rates are based on a scale of 1 to 10. Daily Rates are based on a scale of 1 to 5. Goals and Rates are subject to change.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Day 57 with revised goals. Wednesday.

-I did ok with replacing "have to" with want.
-I drank alot of tea yesterday.

Day 58 Thursday

Daily Rate: 4/5

-yoga
-went outside with the pup, she's a goof.
-Veggies
-Had dinner with a friend.

After yoga I over at today. I know I just have to accept it an move on. But I feel like it has demotivated me a lil, and could set me back :(

I also realize that eating out is something I really love. I did so today with a friend. I think I just have to remember to eat smart choices.

I'm gonna count that as a point actually. 1) Cause I had a really good time. 2) Cause I spent money on it, and I wont feel like it's a waste if it's put towards a goal.

Last edited:

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Good luck on the new goals!

Question: Would you find it beneficial to reduce the number of goals, so that you can focus on hitting them? Which is better for you, to do 2-3/5 for a week, or to hit 2/3 for the week?

Just curious... we are all wired differently, but I find it to be a good question to ask.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Good luck on the new goals!

Question: Would you find it beneficial to reduce the number of goals, so that you can focus on hitting them? Which is better for you, to do 2-3/5 for a week, or to hit 2/3 for the week?

Just curious... we are all wired differently, but I find it to be a good question to ask.

It is a good question.

But I actually don't know the answer yet. I think I am just trying to keep myself distracted honestly.

I don't think the goals are too much though, if that's what you mean. Cause this is actually toning it way down for me. lol I am a cold turkey kinda girl. lol So I figure this can become more of a lifestyle, if I introduce things slowly like a once a week goal.

I guess 10 goals a week could be perceived as a high amount though :thinking:

I wont know til a couple weeks though :)

One thing that I am going to do is print them out! I only look at this once a night...and it's all online. I need a tangible piece of paper in front of me when I wake up, before I start my day. Not after it's passed. lol

What I have noticed that keeps happening is that I get on here, and I randomly compare what I did all day, to what my goals are. Instead of thinking about what goals I could accomplish starting with them in my head in the morning.

It's like the reverse of how I need it to be lol.