First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Default 96

So I failed to workout Friday, and succumbed to a sweet on Sunday. It was less than I usually have, but I'm going to add 2 points. (Putting me back to 97.)

Monday's Weight: 266

So there are 3 possible reasons why I didn't lose much this week. My goal this week is to workout Friday, and hopefully, Sat as well. If working out all week doesn't help, I'll need to take a closer look at my diet.

Today:
    1. Worked out.
    2. Had 2 small slices of cake.

A co-worker brought in a cake today. Instead of wearing all my willpower out trying to resist it, causing me to binge later in the week, I had the 2 small slices and stopped there. I'll count today as a success. (Bringing me to 96.)

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Default 95

1. No sweets.
    2. Worked out in the morning. Managed 42 minutes of plyo-X at a pretty high intensity. The cold keeps my body from warming up for awhile, so I can't quite go full bore.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Good stuff, man, keep it going!

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Default 94

1. No sweets. (It helped that I am pretty much snowed in, and don't have any in my apartment.)
    2. Did the full 1 hour P-90X workout, and increased the weight to target 8-10 reps. I am still lifting a bit light, but getting closer.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Default 96

I ate too much over the weekend, and my scale agrees with me.

Current weight: 266. No change from last week, and only .4 pounds down from the prior week.

I'm frustrated enough that I can't think clearly, and have spent the past 20 minutes trying to write this post. I may try coming back once I calm down and regain clarity.

My goals for this week:
    1. Maintain - avoid reverting to my old habits out of frustration.
    2. Get 7.5 hours of sleep every night. Some of my issues may be coming from getting only 5-6.5 hours of sleep at night. This means being asleep by 10:00pm. Yuck.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Default 97

So what was supposed to be the "rest" week with the P90X has turned into my "don't work out at all week". Damn.

Today was the first day I didn't rock the healthy foods, though. Tomorrow I will strive to return to normal. And hopefully continue focusing on getting enough sleep.

I'm dinging myself a point for today's diet, but as I focus on getting enough sleep, will forgive myself for missing the workouts. This week.

(Been pretty down this week, so honestly, I'm just trying to get through it without completely destroying all of my progress and reverting to my old habits. Oh, and I weighed 262.6 this morning.)

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    So what was supposed to be the "rest" week with the P90X has turned into my "don't work out at all week". Damn.

Today was the first day I didn't rock the healthy foods, though. Tomorrow I will strive to return to normal. And hopefully continue focusing on getting enough sleep.

I'm dinging myself a point for today's diet, but as I focus on getting enough sleep, will forgive myself for missing the workouts. This week.

(Been pretty down this week, so honestly, I'm just trying to get through it without completely destroying all of my progress and reverting to my old habits. Oh, and I weighed 262.6 this morning.)
    You've come so far!

Don't let the scale get u down!
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Default 98

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    You've come so far!

Don't let the scale get u down!
    Thank you! The scale did get me down a bit, but luckily I managed to pick myself up.

I was 261.something this morning, and didn't have any huge meals. I did succumb and cheat - but overall my this has been my best week for eating.

On Monday I begin Phase 2 of the P90X. I'm not very familiar with these workouts, since I always end up quitting before I get this far. Should be fun... I'm kind of excited actually. My week off from exercising seems to have rejuvenated me a bit! I guess getting enough sleep (or at least, MORE sleep) helped a bit, too.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Official Monday weigh in: 263.6. So I've managed to break my plateau, for now.

Exercised. Slept, but not quit the full 7.5 hours of my goal. Ate alright, but in hindsight I'm realizing I could have done better.

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Official Monday weigh in: 263.6. So I've managed to break my plateau, for now.

Exercised. Slept, but not quit the full 7.5 hours of my goal. Ate alright, but in hindsight I'm realizing I could have done better.
    I think I missed where you said why you were losing sleep *scratches her head*

I don't how you do it. I couldn't do p90 anything with no sleep
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12