User Tag List

First 394748495051 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Good for you! I admire your determination!
    Have a great day!

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Rocktober challenge is ALL set and ready to GO! Cannot wait! Food has been fine, I'm still losing weight from stupid nursing school.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Just did the pre-work out challenge sent out by Betty Rocker !!

3 sets of 30 seconds each:
    Sumo squats with leg lift, push ups, bridges, mountain climbers, left and right leg lift crunches, reverse plank walks.

Warmed up with the P90X3 cold start which is an awesome way to get things going. I made meal plans for everyone, and set up the work out schedule. We are all set to go!

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Just did the pre-work out challenge sent out by Betty Rocker !!

3 sets of 30 seconds each:
    Sumo squats with leg lift, push ups, bridges, mountain climbers, left and right leg lift crunches, reverse plank walks.

Warmed up with the P90X3 cold start which is an awesome way to get things going. I made meal plans for everyone, and set up the work out schedule. We are all set to go!
    kyuuei... I'm glad you're still here.
    Thanks for sticking with it.
    Great job!

MBTI
    INTJ

I did my exercise program this morning and I did the upper body workout one day this week,
    so better than I was but not as much as I wanted.

I found out I need to strengthen my neck and upper back muscles, so I am working those into daily routines.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    kyuuei... I'm glad you're still here.
    Thanks for sticking with it.
    Great job!
    I may not post every single time but I am committed to catching up when I do I'm definitely stoked and want to get stronger even if I have to force it into my schedule.

http://thebettyrocker.com/layered-ba...nner-recipe-1/

Did this awesome spinach pancake recipe. I can't say it was the fluffiest pancakes I've ever had in my life, but they DID inspire me... why can't I add spinach to regular old pancake mix?? I'm not gluten free, so no sense in trying gluten-free recipes.. But I could chop up some spinach into the milk that's going into the mix and make some awesome green pancakes.

Likes INTJMom liked this post

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Hey guys. Glad to see this thing is still going, and that so many of you still having success! How wonderful!

It's been a rough summer for me. I think I'm opposite of most people - I lose weight in the fall and winter, and gain it in the spring and summer. That was unexpected, but I can't deny it. I'm pretty sure this is the 4th year in a row this has happened. At the very least, this exact same pattern, even to almost the exact same weights, happened last year.

The good news is that it inspired me to make some changes. I'm currently on week 3 without eating flour (breads and pastas especially). The first week was tortuous, but I'm now at a point where it's only tricky when people are eating pizza/pancakes/other deliciousness in front of me. It really helped that I got into a contest with a friend. She had to quit drinking alcohol (she was beginning to concern me), and I had to quit flour. I'm not entirely sure who has had a harder time!

Anyways, I also ordered P90, which just came out last week. It's by Tony Horton, the same guy behind the P90X series. In a lot of ways, it's like a simplified and easier version of P90X3. There's still a decent amount of complex movement that engages the core, but it's several gears slower than X3. At least, for the first month. Each month gets a bit more complex, longer, and more difficult. I can go into a bit more detail if anyone is interested.

So far, I really enjoy it. I'll be sure to check in come day 30.
    Likes INTJMom liked this post

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

^ Oh man @Udog please do check in and let me know!! That P90 sounds awesome! It might be something to look into for my sister.. a 90 day challenge after her 30 day challenge. Sounds bueno!

Today for all of us it's measurements and weigh in time! Weight, arms, legs, waist, bust, hips, neck, number of push ups, sit ups, time spent in plank, and a short run.

For my sister, it'll just be the 30 day challenge work outs 3 days a week. For the rest of us, 30 day challenge work outs + 1 run day + 1 day each focus on arms, legs, back with abs on the arms and back days. For me in particular, an extra leg day and run day in there.

Dietary challenge for my sister: low sugar, low fat diet within caloric intake levels. For my mother, low fat low sugar diet as well. For me? Just keep doing what I've been doing, but increase protein intake and try to eat more fruits and vegetables with a daily salad + daily smoothie + one snack each of fruit and veggies.

We're making a poster board in the living room. I can't wait.

Lots of shopping today running around to get it all done in time for tomorrow!

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

40 minutes of stretching yesterday evening.

betty rocker challenge day 1 today complete! Trying to go for a run too in about an hour before I shower off.

MBTI
    INTJ

I forgot to check in last Sunday morning, but I have added an upper body workout on Tuesdays and a lower body workout on Thursdays.

Today, a new exercise video arrived in the mail which is supposed to be equivalent to Physical Therapy for my knees. We'll see.