User Tag List

First 374546474849 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Well, drinking some beautiful usually amazing tasting hazelnut milk ended up tasting like hazelbutt milk. Completely rotten. I have to take it back to a different store and get a different lot number of them. really gross. My tummy was sad allllll day from it.

Tonight everyone's having meatloaf for dinner.. I helped cook it and prep it, but I think I'll pass and chow down on a homemade burger + slaw and veggies. The beef is leaner in the hamburger. There's a grand opening on a grocery store, and I got 90% lean ground beef sirloin for $4 a tube instead of the usual $5something a tube. Just as I was running out of quick dinners/lunches for one.

Pro cool tip I saw online: You can make twice as many hamburgers for a dinner and freeze them individually in ziplock bags in the freezer. The bread freezes too, so you can make little packets... so you end up with a great tasting, healthier burger for an instant dinner that takes less than 10 minutes from freezer to table.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INTJ

Great tip about the burgers...

I did my exercise program this morning!

I did my daily crunches except for yesterday.
    And I have a girlfriend who - when she found out I was doing daily crunches - decided to start doing them, too!

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

^ Great stuff INTJmom I really wish I had a work out buddy. My mother is finally almost well enough to start working out again, at least to walk and all that. My sister has 4 more weeks and then I'm going to make her start dieting/exercising with me. I'm hoping I can start going to volleyball practice once a week and make some workout friends that way.

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

How to make a piece of cake for under 200 calories:

- Any box cake, but I used super moist betty crocker cake
    - 1 12oz bottle/can of soda. I used Maine root root beer.

Mix, bake as directed on the box, and boom! The french vanilla mix is 160 calories for 10 servings, and the root beer was 165 calories for a bottle.

For tastier icing without all the sweetness but all the flavor, use cool whip and/or whipped topping homemade + a packet of this stuff (I used the mocha one), and mix it together and ice the cake with it.

Inspiration came from here: All The Cakes You Can Make With Just A Box Of Cake Mix And A Bottle Of Soda

I also tried a black bean burger for the first time today. I have to say, it was really tasty for my first attempt. I wish I had dried the beans more, as there was too much moisture in my burgers, but overall even though it came out squishy it tasted really amazing, and it wasn't as dry as a regular hamburger. If you're looking for a light sandwich, it's a cool thing to check out.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

My favorite motivation charged work out girl is doing a 7 day challenge! I love it and I'm excited and I want to do it too!! So I'm going to try my hardest!

I was so excited about starting out riding my bike to school--but the free bike I got needs work.. I have to fix a slow leak in the tire, calibrate the chain, and fix whatever is wrong with the mechanism shifting gears on its own. It's a heavy, bulky bike, definitely NOT what I want out of a bike of my own. Still, it was free and a lovely eccentric girl let me borrow it so I guess I'll give it to her in better shape than I got it at least.

If I mess up the paint job I'll sand it and paint it.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    How to make a piece of cake for under 200 calories:

- Any box cake, but I used super moist betty crocker cake
    - 1 12oz bottle/can of soda. I used Maine root root beer.

Mix, bake as directed on the box, and boom! The french vanilla mix is 160 calories for 10 servings, and the root beer was 165 calories for a bottle.

For tastier icing without all the sweetness but all the flavor, use cool whip and/or whipped topping homemade + a packet of this stuff (I used the mocha one), and mix it together and ice the cake with it.

Inspiration came from here: All The Cakes You Can Make With Just A Box Of Cake Mix And A Bottle Of Soda
    Damn gurl. I'm bookmarking that.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Well, what's nice is when I was sick as a dog, I lost 5lbs....so that's kool

Other than that, I have not been keeping up very well with food or exercising.

I have a plan to start running though as soon as I'm settled in my new place. I found a workout buddy to accompany me as well! I'm excited about that!
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Today I'm not on the bandwagon of clean eating necessarily... but I did do day 1 of the workout challenge.

I've got some preeeetty clear-cut goals now.
    Week 1 (starting today): Clean eating for breakfast, 30 second rounds of betty rocker moves.
    Week 2: Clean eating lunch and breakfast, 45 second rounds.
    Week 3: Clean eating for all three meals, 1 minute rounds.
    Week 4: Start a P90X3 routine and add clean eating to my snacks as well.

The moves were 3 rounds of 30 seconds each today:
    Plank pose, superman, mountain climbers, tricep dips, jump squats, single leg elevated bridge lifts, jump switch lunge.

Whoo! I could do them in my room was the best part no one to disturb me.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

How To Cook Moist & Tender Chicken Breasts Every Time

A cool thing I found for cooking BSCB, which my family is notorious for ruining. I'm going to try it out next time.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Report for last week: so-so. 2/3 bodyweight workout days done. I keep skipping Sun every single week. I don't know why, I've just felt so tired and out of it every Sunday. I'm still aiming to get back to 3 days a week, but I'm still happy to be maintaining 2 days pretty consistently - could be worse, and I'm still hanging on to the habit.

Also had a big setback with food - for the entire long weekend I sat on the couch reading and ate almost literally continuously, I didn't track it but I'd guess considerably over 2000 cal/day. 2500-3000 even wouldn't surprise me. I have no idea why. I was watching myself do it, knowing that I wasn't hungry and wasn't even bored really, wasn't craving anything specific, just had this weird but strong compulsion to eat/be full. I don't know. I have a weird thing where I crave a really overfull-feeling stomach sometimes, no idea why. Maybe boredom, maybe some weird psychology thing.

Anyway, by Mon the scale had moved up 6 lbs since Fri (a new low weight which got me foolishly excited), and I've still been at 4-6 lbs higher throughout this week, so I suspect it is a real change. I have no idea how that quick of a gain is even physically possible, other than maybe being more bloated than usual - there is a noticeable increase of my waist/stomach area, ugh. End result is that I seem to be back where I was in June, after losing weight slowly throughout July and Aug. So I guess it could be worse, but it's a bit annoying. Might need to focus on food more, and figure out how to avoid the weird binge-y days. Will also have to take some circumference measurements sometime to see where I'm at with those, since that's really what I care about most, even though it's harder to measure than the scale - haven't looked since ~May.

Thinking about signing up for one of those "all you can yoga for a month" intro deals this fall, since there are a few around for ~50$. My impressions of yoga have been mixed, but I think I'd enjoy some varieties of it. I'm only signing up for one sports team this fall (vball) so I'll have lots of extra time, and I'm a little too injured to do most activities, unfortunately.
    -end of thread-