User Tag List

First 30383940414250 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

^ Man, already next to the last?! It's crazy.. how fast time has gone with so little done. :/ I have to say I'm not very proud of myself. I'm at the same place I started--I lost, gained, lost, gained, and now I'm here.. with no muscles, no strength, no weight changes really, and just getting on track. Sad thing...

I only went 11 calories over today for my meals. Somehow. Miracle. Tomorrow I'll be grocery shopping for some hot new dinners and lunches tomorrow too.. I don't know if I'll work out tonight since my tummy's upset, but I might just get a lower-intensity workout going and power it through.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Week 24

I have not been doing as much exercise this week. Gonna try to start walking again during lunches. I have been ok with eating habits. I have been eating more protein, and drinking enough water so that I know I'm actually hungry, and not just thirsty. That's a huge improvement for me. I think I have come a very long way.

The only thing is, randomly, today I got shaky from low blood sugar. It's the first time in a while. I hate when that happens.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

This was a decent week. I have been trying to increase the frequency of exercise even if at the expense of intensity. I would like to get into the habit of some reasonable physical activity almost every day, even if it's just a walk around my neighborhood, and then work to improve the quality of the exercise. Partly this is because the weather has been very nice, and I would prefer to do things outside than workout videos indoors. So, I have been walking, cycling, and doing yard work, and managed to do one or more of these on five days of the past week.

All of the extra time outdoors also keeps me away from food and actually gives me less appetite for less healthy items when I do come in to eat. My goal for the rest of the summer is to leverage all of this into good, solid habits that will last through the other seasons.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I was out of town for most of the past week- I consciously relaxed my standards a bit since we were on vacation so I went over a bit food-wise, but got a lot of extra activity (we walked everywhere in downtown Atlanta). So I think it was probably a wash, all told. Slept great, relaxed by the pool, didn't get a sunburn. Since it was an unusual week I'm going to skip the individual ratings and just call it a 6/7 week.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Oops, forgot to post

Food and cardio are keeping up fine, dropped off on the weights a bit too much so have been working on that, my first personal deadline is Monday so will be changing things up after that.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Tooootally blew my diet with some mexican food.. I didn't know tacos were so bad for you.. I had them mexican style with onion and cilantro and pico and avocado.. but the chips and salsa sort of killed me.. and all the tortillas on top of them.. I just listed it all as a thousand calories. It was probably somewhere around there.

Going to work out for about an hour then it's shower time and getting ready for a whole new day. On the menu:
    - Cheerio-style cereal for breakfast with vanilla almond milk with a pineapple.. the cereal is made out of different beans! It's really tasty though.
    - Baking up some breakfast cookies for the next upcoming week of tests.
    - A ginger brew to celebrate getting through this week while studying for the next.
    - A ham and cheese sandwich with some broccoli soup
    - Some whole chicken baked, cilantro lime cauliflower rice, and steamed brussel sprouts.

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INTJ

I did my exercise program today...
    I did 20 ab crunches every morning this week...
    and I am letting myself feel hungry and letting my stomach growl
    instead of immediately putting something in it...
    I think it will help me lose weight faster...
    because 1 pound every 3 months is too slow for me....
    but at least I'm not gaining weight!!

I am going to continue working on my goals and posting... I hope most of you do too.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Good news everyone!

Turns out, despite all the ups, downs, inability to work out as much as I'd like to, and gaining nearly 10 lbs on that stupid raw food diet.. turns out I've lost my weight! I'm at 129, and working my way down to 125. I could start my muscle experiments soon which is cool!

I've been unable to have any room to grow, muscle wise, at 135 lbs. I fluctuate constantly between 130 - 135 in my normal everyday life. When I was at my fittest in Iraq, I was 126 lbs and all muscle. My hope is that I can find a happy medium at 130 lbs, where I have a decent amount of muscle that I can actually maintain without the muscles wasting away if I skip a day of hitting the weights or running more than usual that week. I'm guessing that my body has a hard time maintaining 5+ lbs of muscle AND 130 lbs as well... that they start to waste easily, and the caloric intake is too high for me to sustain. So maybe at 125 lbs, with goal to reach to 130 gain for muscle, that my body can actually manage that. We'll see how it goes.

anyways, I don't know how I did it but I've almost gotten there now! Yay! Thanks P90X3 + mfp!

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Week 25 (last week?)

Well if this is the last week.....

I have done a really nice job. I have lost 20 lbs since January. I'm really happy with myself. I have better habits all around. I have pretty much accomplished my long term goal which was to slowly change my eating and exercising habits so that it becomes a lifestyle. And not just some diet. Yay!
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    Week 25 (last week?)

Well if this is the last week.....

I have done a really nice job. I have lost 20 lbs since January. I'm really happy with myself. I have better habits all around. I have pretty much accomplished my long term goal which was to slowly change my eating and exercising habits so that it becomes a lifestyle. And not just some diet. Yay!
    Congratulations! That's fantastic!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Good news everyone!

Turns out, despite all the ups, downs, inability to work out as much as I'd like to, and gaining nearly 10 lbs on that stupid raw food diet.. turns out I've lost my weight! I'm at 129, and working my way down to 125. I could start my muscle experiments soon which is cool!

I've been unable to have any room to grow, muscle wise, at 135 lbs. I fluctuate constantly between 130 - 135 in my normal everyday life. When I was at my fittest in Iraq, I was 126 lbs and all muscle. My hope is that I can find a happy medium at 130 lbs, where I have a decent amount of muscle that I can actually maintain without the muscles wasting away if I skip a day of hitting the weights or running more than usual that week. I'm guessing that my body has a hard time maintaining 5+ lbs of muscle AND 130 lbs as well... that they start to waste easily, and the caloric intake is too high for me to sustain. So maybe at 125 lbs, with goal to reach to 130 gain for muscle, that my body can actually manage that. We'll see how it goes.

anyways, I don't know how I did it but I've almost gotten there now! Yay! Thanks P90X3 + mfp!
    You've done a lot of hard work kyuuei! Congrats!