User Tag List

First 27353637383947 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

I forgot to check in on Sunday.
    I did my exercise program again on Sunday,
    but I forgot to do my situps on Saturday.
    But I am also increasing my situps (ab crunches) from 15 to 20 daily. :-)

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I moved tons of heavy stuff around all day today! My back/legs are hating me right now, but they'll get over it. I finally found my work out gear! So I hope this week I can get that all set up, and we're going to be movin' and groovin' after that. The pool is literally .1 mile away from the house, so I think it'd be cool on the weekends to go swimming some too.

Starting out light, but fast. This upcoming week I have two tests, but despite that, I will also be starting my 3x a week challenges. A p90x abs and yoga day, a p90x arms and run day, and a swim day between it all. Wednesdays will be my break days because I'll be bumming around downtown during those days.

I've got my eating back on track, thankfully, now that we're settled in. I've been eating soups, hard cheeses and slim meats with dijon mustard my best friend sent me from France, and I'm enjoying fruits, vegetables, salads, and I've been drinking 16-32oz of fresh juices each day too. It was watermelon today I've been vaguely counting my calories, and I was SOOO good today when we went out to eat, which as been my biggest temptation and down fall lately. Cheddars has a vegetable plate which is basically a salad or soup and four sides for $6. So I got a cesar salad, a croissant, a small cup of potato soup, a small baked potato, broccoli, cole slaw (I only ate like a third of that), and an apple-yogurt-raisin medley that I used as dessert with a cranberry juice.

What I'm addicted to right now for dessert: Maine Root's Ginger Brew. It's a spicy drink that reminds me a LOT of stoney's. It's literally ginger--like the taste of the root--in a sweetened carbonated form. I let the carbonation go flat before I enjoy it.

Stoney's is still my favorite. Oh Uganda, how I miss thee..

Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Week 21 & Week 22

I have been doing really good with my eating habits. I am not overeating. I'm so happy about this. It's also helped with the moneyz cause I am eating half of what I used to. I can take left overs home, and they are a complete meal.

I know some of my eating habits come from psychological reasons, and I have really been searching deep to understand what my triggers are. It's a really slow process for me though.

Also I have been walking on my lunch break everyday. So that's helped. I am unfortunately only walking enough to burn what I eat each day. I have not lost any weight. I usually have to walk for at least an hour to lose weight.

I have made a goal to start doing more crunches because if I lose a little weight in my stomach I don't want my skin to look weird or anything. I'm always worried about that. So I will start with 40 crunches at least every other day. I started yesterday. And I already need a rest day lol.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

It appears when I hit a certain body fat percentage, my body panics and all of my instincts end up leading me to actions to "fatten me back up". I suspect that's what's been happening to me the past three weeks, because I can't seem to stop eating high fat / high carb foods.

So this week I will be simplifying. P90X3 is too much for me right now (perhaps because of the two weeks off?), so I'll be starting with the easy workout routine and aiming on eating 6+ servings of healthy protein. This seemed to work to get me back on track a few months back, so hoping it'll work again.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Week 22 Participation List
    @Coriolis
    @INTJMom
    @Ivy
    @Kasper
    @kyuuei
    @Randomnity
    Udog
    Urarienev

Also, please don't forget to check in and let us know how you are doing!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Food- great. Between BMR and TDEE every day this week. 7/7.

Activity- meh. I went swimming twice and walked a few times, but didn't meet my steps goal most days. Since I wasn't totally inactive I don't want to call it 0/7, though. Let's call it 2/7.

Sleep- Good this week. I stayed up too late a couple of nights but even then I got 6-7 hours which used to be a normal night for me. 5/7.

I am starting a program today called "The First 100 Days." https://gokaleo.com/store/the-first-...inner-program/ I absolutely LOVE GoKaleo- she's been one of my best sources of info/encouragement on this journey and her "Eat the Food" advice has been instrumental in my mindset changes that have led to a more balanced diet and less food-related guilt. So since activity consistently seems to be my weak link, I thought I would go with her advice again. This program is for absolute beginners and I'm not exactly that, but I've really only been walking for a while now. I'm starting to want to branch out a little from walking and T25 wasn't doing it for me. I'll do it alongside also trying to meet steps goals. She also has a more advanced program for weightlifting that I might start later.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Today I ate approximately 1,500 calories. I won't get to work out like I want because of an exam tomorrow. :c

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Last week (week 22?) I did well, all things considered. In other words, I missed the first 2 nights since I was travelling for both, but got in my final workout on Thurs night, so I'm counting that as a solid success. Also did my Sunday workout this week as usual, so I feel like I'm back in the swing of things.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    INTJ

I did great last week!
    I did my exercise program on Sunday and 20 ab crunches every morning!
    I'm trying to improve my eating now.
    I am trying to cut non-dairy creamer out of my coffee because I think somehow it's "fattening" even though there's not that many calories.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Today I signed up for my fitness pal. It is incredibly easy and pretty awesome to use food wise--but exercise wise I find it lacking. I mean.. They don't really have a database of work out routines.. so its difficult to say "Hey, I do cross fit--so I'm going to click on this, this, and this and input it all for my workout." While I know this isn't always practical, having a user based thing to input like all the times/exercises from DVDs and stuff would be great so you only have to click once.

Anyways, I'll track it all anyways. I will be able to work out today fortunately! The food makes me realize how much sugar I'm really taking in--it's a lot. XD