User Tag List

First 19272829303139 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Terrible week. Terrible! But I'm okay with it, which is a success of a sort.

Food was okay, actually, even considering Easter- I had a little candy as I was building the baskets on Saturday night, but not a truckload and it fit into my calorie goals for the day including the deficit. So I'm still going to say 7/7 for diet.

Activity was atrocious. I didn't meet my goal on any day, and my steps totals were pathetic most days. 0/7.

Sleep/stress- not great, not the worst. I took a side project to make a little extra cash to send my kid to summer camp and stayed up too late working on that. That's probably why I didn't hit my activity goals, too. But I'm done with the project so I should be getting back to normal this week. 3/7.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

I read the first post and noticed that the challenge has already ended. Is there any plan for starting a new one?
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

We extended it! I don't think @Udog would mind if you joined in.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Although I should probably not speak for @Udog.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Yeah, most people were in favour of extending it for another...I think 3 months? Which would be until the end of June-ish.

I'm not sure what will happen then, but I'm in favour of keeping it going for as long as others are interested in continuing - I'm finding it really helpful. I've always failed out of stuff like this long before now, even past exercise challenges, but this time I'm finding the weekly check-ins and discussion (and yes, the @mentioning!) really helpful in keeping me on track for forming and maintaining good habits, and also in keeping me thinking about goals, which is another big weakness for me. Maybe other people would prefer a break and then a reboot of the challenge later though, I don't know. Summer and then the start of school for some will probably mean losing some people anyway.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

^Same here Random- I would be game for continuing this pretty much indefinitely. @Udog, if that feels like too much responsibility for you to take on, maybe we could do it together? Or maybe there's someone else who would like to help comb the posts for who has posted and who is still in on a weekly basis.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

@Little Linguist: You are more than welcomed to join. Post your goals and I'll add you to the list.

My current plan is to stick with this until July 4th - making July 7th the last check in. @Ivy, my people will contact your people as we get closer to the July date in order to figure out what to do beyond that.

Also, please update the OP with the July 7th date when you get the chance, so that people know this is ongoing. Thanks!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I updated the OP.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Last week and this week are a write off as expected, not as in filled with super bad habits, just as in was impossible to keep up with things. Literally couldn't ride to work 3 x per week as too many holidays/leave days, did get in some fun mountain biking though which was pretty intense, and will get back on it next week. Slipped on eating 3 meals a day a fair bit so will pick that back up again next week and see if I can find some better ways of not letting it slip as eating seems to be the first thing I let go of when stressed and/or busy.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Ah, good - the challenge has been extended. Also, sorry for the delay in my update! (I had forgotten to post it last night.)

I think I've gotten into a good habit of eating fruits now, so I'm happy about that. Watermelon is especially refreshing, I've come to appreciate it more.

By now, I'm quite used to walking around campus with my backpack (which might weigh around 15 pounds, I'm not sure) on the weekdays now. Especially on Fridays, where I get a good 20-minute walk from my bus stop to Union Station.

I'd like to do more than all of this, but with final exams coming up soon I need to focus more on studying for those exams. We'll see what happens, I guess.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/