User Tag List

First 18262728293038 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Food goal: continue to avoid binging, stay in a calorie range that incorporates a very small deficit from my TDEE, and hit a daily protein target. 7/7 this week.
    Activity- 6K steps a day. 6/7 this week.
    Sleep/Stress- 7-8 hrs at night, early afternoon nap. 5/7 (the other two days my nap was late in the day). I also read a thing about how people who take naps are more likely to die before 65, which sucks for me because I am very attached to my naps. Doing some more research about that- hopefully it was a one-off study that won't be repeated in other studies.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

My update:

Another "eh" week. I did go out and play my first tennis match over the weekend, though. Last year when I started playing, I couldn't even get through a single set before I was running on fumes. I did so much better this year - I was still going really strong after the first set even though it went to a tie break (in other words, it was a long set). So despite the continued frustrations I experience, it was really uplifting to see that I've actually made noticeable and usable progress since this time last year.

This week is off to a strong start. I'm also contemplating getting a personal trainer. I'll be making the calls later this week, hopefully, to see if what they offer will be worth what they charge.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

And we had a pretty good turn out this week, so here's our participation list:

Week 14 Participation List
    Coriolis
    INTJMom
    Ivy
    Kasper
    kyuuei
    MorningStar
    Randomnity
    Redbone
    Udog
    Urarienev

Also, @Redbone, please be to the giving of us a report of your progress, post-haste!

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Haven't posted for a couple of days, will catch up soon, things went well last week, with the Easter holiday and other stuff this week will be a bit of a mess though.

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Last week before Friday was good. I went to PT, they killed me and did a good job with it.

This week has been a bust. Not feeling great since Friday and my resistance straps are staring at me from atop a stack of books. I'll see what happens for the rest of this week. Cancelled PT Monday and today. My diet is okay beyond some cookies I had (I deserved them, dammit!!!!).

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Um... I'm like, 2 weeks behind.

Wooops.

I have been doing pretty good though for the budget I'm on. I have cut back on everything by about half because of money and time. ( stupid overnight shifts )

Weekly Rate for 14 6/10 meh, I think this was the week I was over night. I was so stressed cause of the responsibility on that shift. So I can't even remember much tbh lol.

and Week 15 - 9/10 I did really well with my salads and exercised a bunch. Mostly running/walking with the dog, and then today I did some kinda toning workout video my friend had.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Okay, so this week I once again neglected my health in pursuit of my studies. [Shame on me!]
    I will try to pick myself back up again, though; I'm not giving up.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Week 15 update:

This has been a bad week for sticking to the exercise program, mainly due to the arrival of relatives for Easter week, and the need to attend various church services and music practices. Foodwise, though, I managed to keep on the wagon.

1. Improve eating habits, specifically eating between meals.
    Due to the presence of relatives and lots of goodies, I was extra mindful of what I was eating and when, and all in all did rather well.

2. Get more exercise: at least three times each week, in addition to martial arts practice.
    Only one real workout session, though several shorter walks and a bike ride due to better weather. Will need to get back on track next week.

3. Weight loss.
    No loss, but no gain. Not bad, given the way the week played out.

I'm looking forward to more outdoor time as the weather is seriously improving.
    Last edited by Coriolis; 04-28-2014 at 12:05 AM.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Week 15 update:

Goals from last week:

1) ask doctor about joints when I see him next week - check, he bitched me out for trying to ask about too many things at once (apparently joint problem + routine prescription refill is one thing too many). He said to come back in a month if it still hurts so I'll either do that or go to the walk-in sports doctor, or maybe just go directly to a physio person.

2) continue with bodyweight exercises but skip pushups entirely and do other arm exercises only on uninjured side, for the entire week - Missed Sunday (poor life choices = near-allnighter and at that point I figured sleep was more healthy than exercise). Otherwise good. Even after a week of rest from exercise (last volleyball day was last Tues) and trying to be careful with it otherwise, shoulder is still sore when using the computer, which is a lot, heh. My left arm was weaker before so it'll be interesting to see if it can catch up by continuing rows etc. while resting my right side.

3) splits stretching I'll leave open to do if I want - I didn't end up doing any, meh. I'll leave it open again for next week.

4) aim for 2 sets of 8 reps this week instead of the 1 set of 10 I've been doing - done, and it went well! I even did 10 reps x 2 sets most of the time. Total exercise time was about 20 min when skipping the arms stuff, and 30-40 min when adding some stuff back in.

This got way too long (I ramble way too much) so I'm gonna tuck away my rambling thoughts and goals for next week under a spoiler for easier ignoring:
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Solid week for me, except for Easter and a party where I may have imbibed upon too many refreshments. I worked out M, T, W, Th, and then did the P90X3 Fit Test on Saturday. It practically is a workout, since many of the tests consist of going to failure. I managed to pass the test, minus the pull-ups. (I did admittedly need help with some pull-up bands. I boughtthese things.

Oh, and I bought a Zumba DVD occasionally do in the afternoon. I figure it's a good step towards my eventual dance lessons.

Overall, I haven't lost weight, but my belt has finally gone down to the next notch. My upper body is noticeably more muscular, too. Not anything crazy, but I can tell. So I am getting stronger and fitter... just slowly.

Today I started the P90X3 once again. Will report the results next week.