How do you like them apples?

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Gone on a diet and working out again.

6 lbs down since Sunday.

How do you like them apples?
    I'd ask what kind of diet.. That's REALLY rapid weight loss. Most people should be losing around 1-2 lbs a week. But then again, everyone is different, so..
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    I'd ask what kind of diet.. That's REALLY rapid weight loss. Most people should be losing around 1-2 lbs a week. But then again, everyone is different, so..
    Been putting in some long hours at work.

Coming home so tired you fall into bed before you've had dinner does wonders. Only happened two days this week.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

It would be really rapid later on in a diet, but the first couple of weeks sometimes sees a lot of water loss. It can be good for the old motivation.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Been putting in some long hours at work.

Coming home so tired you fall into bed before you've had dinner does wonders. Only happened two days this week.
    Lately I've been having a lot of success with keeping my some weight with a raw vegan diet--mostly because it requires nearly zero prep work, just some think-ahead shopping. If you kept some hardy fruit in your car or something to eat along the way home, or by the bed to eat just before falling asleep? Lots of calories with not a lot of effort..

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    It would be really rapid later on in a diet, but the first couple of weeks sometimes sees a lot of water loss. It can be good for the old motivation.
    I always associate water weight loss with anxiety and stress.. Usually what happens is: they mistake that weight loss (eating higher fiber diets making everything icky push out, higher water intake making the body flush) as a normal thing, and then when it plateaus for a couple weeks after, they get all frowny faced about it.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    I always associate water weight loss with anxiety and stress.. Usually what happens is: they mistake that weight loss (eating higher fiber diets making everything icky push out, higher water intake making the body flush) as a normal thing, and then when it plateaus for a couple weeks after, they get all frowny faced about it.
    I just want to be the monster I used to be again.

But with the new job I don't have time to do what I used too : (

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I just want to be the monster I used to be again.

But with the new job I don't have time to do what I used too : (
    My school is also occupying massive amounts of my time. I literally post on fb/typc in my small 5 minute breaks between studying and classes. I'm gone before the sun comes up, and frequently don't even get to see it besides stealing a peek through a window by the time I get home.

My current strategy is to workout when I can, and eat the best, fastest food possible. I've been looking at a lot of raw, vegan dishes and they seem to be the way to go. Raw oats, unprocessed sugars, whole vegetables.. I can prep a row of cups with breakfasts in them and put hot water in them from the complimentary coffee makers, and I carry a tupperware filled to the brim with fruit, and the same size with salads and vegetables, and I snack on the fruit throughout the day and eat the veggies at lunch time. While I don't have a juicer yet, I'm hoping to get one soon to add to the routine--because then I can make some pretty awesome raw desserts and juices with nearly no effort, and it's quick, smooth calories that can be made in advance as well.

I eat whatever I want for dinner right now, and I eat raw/vegan 80% of the time otherwise, with the other 20% being high quality (and eventually farmer market direct) animal product. I've been doing it mainly for convenience + nutrition, but it's been making me feel absolutely fantastic, and it's not really that expensive. Organic produce does cost more than non-organic, but I still find organic greens on sale all the time and catch enough produce savings to keep the costs down. Still, a $5 salad I made myself makes me feel better than a $5 wendy's burger ever did.

Nothing is faster than throwing together a salad. I've yet to find anything faster than that.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

BREAKING NEWS: I reached a new milestone this morning (literally)! 5 1/2 miles in 1 hr. 20 mins!

I was surprised to find that my pace is about the same as my brother's; but I suppose it's also good. We can check on each other's progress while running.

I feel so much fresher today, so much better about myself and my body. I hope to achieve even greater milestones within these last 3 weeks before our half-marathon in May.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Great work, @Morning Star! Now you have to start working on leaving your brother in the dust...