First 12202122232432 Last

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

All:

After some thought, I'm game to continue on for another 3 months. My time on the forum is extremely limited these days, but I can manage doing the bi-weekly updates. I just expect everyone to keep at it, now!!

As for my update, I'm happy to report this week was probably the best week since somewhere in January.

1. I'm still logging my food, and used it to eat much more healthy stuff. I'm still struggling to hit my full quota each day, but I haven't had a sugar craving since I began Monday. This is kind of amazing to me, honestly. I did cheat on Friday and Saturday, but only because I had a birthday. And it was limited to 1 slice of cake and 1 caramel/chocolate/pecan turtle.

2. I've worked out 6 out of 7 days, with Friday being a rest day. I'm still doing a pretty easy program. I've eaten so little for so long, I want to ease back into more challenging workouts so my metabolism can get kicking again.

3. Now I need to tackle sleep. I only managed to get more than 7.5 hours 3 days this week, with the weekend consisting of 2 of those.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    All:

After some thought, I'm game to continue on for another 3 months. My time on the forum is extremely limited these days, but I can manage doing the bi-weekly updates. I just expect everyone to keep at it, now!!

As for my update, I'm happy to report this week was probably the best week since somewhere in January.

1. I'm still logging my food, and used it to eat much more healthy stuff. I'm still struggling to hit my full quota each day, but I haven't had a sugar craving since I began Monday. This is kind of amazing to me, honestly. I did cheat on Friday and Saturday, but only because I had a birthday. And it was limited to 1 slice of cake and 1 caramel/chocolate/pecan turtle.

2. I've worked out 6 out of 7 days, with Friday being a rest day. I'm still doing a pretty easy program. I've eaten so little for so long, I want to ease back into more challenging workouts so my metabolism can get kicking again.

3. Now I need to tackle sleep. I only managed to get more than 7.5 hours 3 days this week, with the weekend consisting of 2 of those.
    w00t! all around! both with the extension of the challenge, and your personal successes.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Week 11 update:

This week was pretty terrible. I came down with some kind of cold/flu thing so I figured working out wouldn't really help anything there. So I only got 1/3 bodyweight days done and 1/5 stretching days done.

I'm feeling better today though so I'm going to do my best to get through the bodyweight and stretching tonight, and get back on track for the week. Hopefully I haven't lost too much strength while I was sick.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Rest is important too!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Pretty good week for me. I've been weighing in more often, cautiously, and I'm hovering around 15 lbs down. Been there a while, actually, long enough that I think I've probably leveled out where my calorie target just about matches my total daily energy expenditure. I don't mind hanging here a while but maybe since I seem to have made major progress on my food issues, it might be safe for me to start implementing a small calorie deficit on purpose (as opposed of the de facto deficit that I think is responsible for this first few pounds, just from getting my binge disorder under control). But I'll have to be really, really careful and look out for disordered thoughts and behaviors regarding food, and back off if I start seeing them.

Food- 6/7, I did go a little hogwild on pizza on Friday. But even so I didn't really over do it calorie-wise for the week as a whole because there were a couple of days I went under. And I feel okay about it. Pizza seems to be one of my last remaining trigger foods- I just have a hard time stopping when I have access to it. It's SO GOOD. (Papa John's cheeseburger pizza, with pickles on it, holy crap it was good.)

Movement- 5/7. Did better this week. Not as good as my best weeks but I seem to be back on track. We had a nor'easter last night and it was cold today, and we're supposed to get hopefully the last winter weather event in the next couple of days. I'll have to work around that.. fingers crossed we get more warm weather soon. But not too warm. Spring in NC lasts about five minutes so I have to savor it.

Stress/sleep- 6/7. Kept stress levels down, slept well most nights. Still napping on the reg; would like to maybe cut that out at some point, but I'm in no hurry.

Connections- 5/7. Good week with the kids. Good week with the man. Didn't really connect with any of my bigger family network, so I'll want to be a bit more attentive to them this week.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I haven't weighed myself at all, I can do it at the hospital. Honestly with the lack of personal time I'm getting I'll be lucky to hold onto any weight at all. I thought I could just cut back, get a base point, and build up.. but I'm seeing now that I'm never going to get the time to build. So, I'm just going to focus on eating healthy foods, and doing something active that makes me feel good and keeps my body going in the right direction.

So far my 50% raw, 80% vegan, and 90% organic thing is going well. I hope to get it to 100% organic and farm-raised and bred for my animal products. It'd be interesting to incorporate something exotic into my diet every other week too. That might keep me occupied for a while.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Well, this has been a pretty bad week. Work has been really busy, meaning I have had to bring things home to do. On top of that, I was sick much of the week, and mostly focused on getting enough rest to kick the bug, while keeping up with work. I managed only ONE exercise session all week, once I was finally feeling better. On the plus side, no problem about eating when/what I shouldn't. Unfortunately the next several weeks promise to be just as hectic at work. Now that I feel OK, though, should be no problem to get back to the exercise routine. (Somehow it's easier to recover from being sick than being on the road.)
    Well, a big improvement over last week. I kicked the bug, and got through some projects at work so don't have to bring things home so much, so I'm back on track.

1. Improve eating habits, specifically eating between meals.
    I'm doing better at postponing between-meal nibbling, which often means it doesn't happen, and substituting "good nibbles" like fruit or even a cup of tea. It seems little by little is the way to go here.

2. Get more exercise: at least three times each week, in addition to martial arts practice.
    Made it back to the 3x per week routine this week. I switched to a different workout video - a bit shorter, but more intense, and feels more effective. Since it is shorter, I am going to try to add a 4th session next week and subsequent weeks, plus outdoor activities on the weekends as weather improves. I got outside to do some yard work yesterday, but that only semi-counts, especially given what I did.

3. Weight loss.
    No change, but stable loss is good, even if not so much (yet).

Next week I have travel again, but should have evenings free and there is a gym at my hotel, so just means I will be doing cardio machines and weights instead of my videos. A fair exchange.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Week 11

Weekly Rate: 9/10

I have been doing well so far. However I have also made some financial goals, which will probably interfere a little with all the fresh food I've been buying. So I will have to cut back on that. :/ I'm going to try and balance this out by putting someone else in charge of the lettuce club. Also I will probably cut back the yoga to once a week instead of twice. I have been planning to start walking and/or jogging soon cause the weather's not as bad now. Thank goodness that's free!
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Update time! Okay, so:

Until college resumed this Monday, I got the chance to take my puppy out for a walk at least once or twice a day so I believe that helped a bit. Still trying to eat healthier (this week I've been carrying grapes and bananas as part of my lunch), drink plenty of water, and walk as often as I can. Not much I can really say besides that , though this week I do need to focus on my studies as well. We'll see what happens from here, I guess.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Tomorrow I'll finally get a break long enough to get some workouts in. This week is crazy--and next week is no better, with 2 major exams, a weekend to study for them, and a 17 page paper to analyze and write for the end of the week.. And after that, another 17 page paper, and it's off to the races for finals and HESI exams.

But for now! I ate fairly healthy today, with my usual oats, snack bar, some fruit, veggies (literally just a cup of cherry tomatoes and a cup of baby carrots lol), and some peanut butter tortilla wraps for lunch, coconut-covered dates for a snack, and a pulled chicken and vegetable 'sloppy joe' with steamed sweet potato and handmade refrigerator pickles, and a cucumber-onion salad (my favorite, btw.. just cucumbers, onions, salt, pepper, some white vinegar, rice wine vinegar, balsamic vinegar, and water to dilute it.. then you let it marinade for 30 minutes.).. Super awesome.

I was right about the raw foods--with a bit of ahead prep, raw foods are super fast for making meals.

A couple cool things I found for other people too:

- Youtube is doing free workout videos now! https://www.youtube.com/user/BeFit You can get a SUPER HUGE plethora of workouts from really famous people--including Jillian Michaels' 30 day shred level 1 and her ab workout. So if you're looking to shake it up, it's free.

- Something hippy to think about: I was watching my favorite raw vegan girl and she made a mention that sort of hit home.. The vegan 'how to afford a raw vegan diet' answer is always that lame 'how much are you really worth?' answer.. translation: expensive. But. She made the mention "If you don't take care of your body... where will you live?" .. And that part is entirely true. You can always get rid of.. just about anything that you neglected to take care of--a house, a car, a tent.. you really cannot do that with your body. If you let it go without caring for it, you're stuck with it. We're not awesome cyborgs in the making yet.. so.. Let's keep at it people!
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge