User Tag List

First 11192021222331 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    It's week 10, and rumor has it you guys are in need of a list! It's great to see so many of you still with us. With the days becoming longer and the weather becoming warmer, I suspect it's only going to get easier from this point on.

And we haven't heard from a few of you yet (possibly because I'm posting this earlier than usual), so please let us know how you guys are doing.
    @Coriolis
    @Ivy (I know you posted, but I neeeed to know if you still walking the walk and destressing the stress and everything! )
    @Qlip
    @Urarienev
    Well, this has been a pretty bad week. Work has been really busy, meaning I have had to bring things home to do. On top of that, I was sick much of the week, and mostly focused on getting enough rest to kick the bug, while keeping up with work. I managed only ONE exercise session all week, once I was finally feeling better. On the plus side, no problem about eating when/what I shouldn't. Unfortunately the next several weeks promise to be just as hectic at work. Now that I feel OK, though, should be no problem to get back to the exercise routine. (Somehow it's easier to recover from being sick than being on the road.)
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Hey guys, just breaking out of my weekly post routine here (though I will post again this Thursday):

Apparently I'm capable of jogging at nearly 4 miles in an hour, as of now - didn't realize this until I actually pushed myself to the limit on the treadmill earlier. The only thing is, I was stupid enough to forget my water bottle upstairs in my room; so I essentially dehydrated myself to the point where, by the end of it all, I ended up staggering like a drunkard all the way back upstairs.

At least I know where my limit is right now. All I have to do is gradually double my speed, so that I'll be able to keep up with my dad and brother's pace during the half-marathon.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Yesterday I ended up eating Reuben sandwiches (2 of them!) for dinner. It was St. Patty's day so why not.

Today it was fruit (banana, oranges, dried figs) with two big cups of water for breakfast, and an energy bar (this one to be exact: http://www.bettylousinc.com/products...p?id=280&ref=5 ) for a snack, and a bowl of whole, grass-fed milk and nature's path coconut chia seed granola for a 2nd snack, and a salad with fig balsamic vinegar+lemon juice+herbes de provence for dressing for lunch. I'll probably make BBQ shredded chicken and corn for tomorrow's dinner, and spaghetti-squash spaghetti for dinner with an oolong tea near-beer tonight.

I'm still not 100% on anything, but I am slowly converting my diet to one packed with fruit and vegetables before meat and grains, and I'm converting my drinks and snacks and toppings/condiments to more wholesome ingredients. Still a long way to go: tons of processed stuff in my dinners, and my snacks have less vegetables than I would like still. It has definitely upped the grocery bill for me, but that's fine with me, because it has also cut my prep work for meals down significantly. My stomach is adjusting a bit to the lack of grains, as I used to eat bread with every meal and snack. Eventually I'll get to the vegan-and-semi-raw-style breakfasts and lunches and snacks and desserts, with an open menu for dinners with wholesome ingredients and a single serving of milk and cheese each.

A quick session of P90X rounds it out for me. Studying all day now. I wish I could just research food instead.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

@Udog woooops!

This week came around fast

Week 10

Weekly Rate: 8/10

I have been doing ok with everything as a whole. I'm not gonna let one or two things discourage me.

But the specifics were:

1)I missed yoga. BOTH days and I'm feeling it now. Can't wait til tomorrow
    2)I have a real problem. It seems the more patient I try to be the less I actually am.

A couple months ago I went to the doctor and they said that my blood pressure what a little high for my age.

So this is one of the reasons I have been trying to incorporate health in all areas of my life. Including interpersonal. I will work harder next week to listen to someone. :/
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I'm sorry - I can't do this today.
    I know, I promised I would, but today I just can't. My heart's just not in it.

I'll post an update next Thursday. Again, I'm really sorry.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
    I'm sorry - I can't do this today.
    I know, I promised I would, but today I just can't. My heart's just not in it.

I'll post an update next Thursday. Again, I'm really sorry.
    I hope you feel better from whatever is bogging you down.. Trust me, I haven't worked out even half the times I have wanted to.. my goal was to work out 5x a week to prep for 2 a days.. and now? I'm lucky to squeeze 2 sessions in a week. Not enough to get anything done. I had to adjust my goals to compensate for life. It happens. You'll get there.

Speaking of me Bob Marleying everything all up.

I feel uncomfortably energetic. I wasn't so stressed for my test, I wasn't stressed after my test, or the circumstances surrounding it. I didn't stress on my homework, nor on facing my teacher when I didn't make it and finish it on time. It all worked out, I had a great work day, and I am generally in a positive mood. I have a HUGE feeling that my diet is entirely to blame for that.

Seriously. I think those crazy hippy vegan girls I'm watching and reading online are like that because they genuinely do feel that chipper all the time. And I'm a fairly chipper person myself already.

Currently I've been doing really, really well eating 95% home cooked food (I'm going out to eat once a week to Vietnamese food or occasional sushi, and I eat some snack bars that are organic and filled with vegetables and chocolate), 60% raw, 80% vegan, and 60% organic, mostly my sweets and my snacks and my salads.

I'm sitting here with my pretend beer right now, watching the rest of the sun disappear, knowing I have a full, jam-packed weekend work load... and I'm totally, totally cool with it. I might even get a chance to work out tonight.

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    I hope you feel better from whatever is bogging you down.. Trust me, I haven't worked out even half the times I have wanted to.. my goal was to work out 5x a week to prep for 2 a days.. and now? I'm lucky to squeeze 2 sessions in a week. Not enough to get anything done. I had to adjust my goals to compensate for life. It happens. You'll get there.
    Thanks

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Cardio

Cycling Distance Time
    Mon 17 March - -
    Tue 18 March 5.7 22:40
    5.7 18:05
    Wed 19 March - -
    Thur 20 March 6.6 26:20
    5.8 16:50
    Fri 21 March 5.6 22:05
    5.9 18:25
    Sat 22 March - -
    Sun 23 March 7.3 25:30
    42.6 2:29:55

1. Log 40 bike rides by 7 April: 18
    2. Ride to work minimum 3x a week:
    3. Log minimum overall distance of 45kms per week:

Strength/core

Push-ups Lunges Weights
    Mon 17 March - - -
    Tue 18 March - - -
    Wed 19 March 80 - 70 Min
    Thur 20 March - - -
    Fri 21 March 100 - -
    Sat 22 March - - -
    Sun 23 March 120 - 50 Min
    300 0 120 Min

4. Push ups every other day:
    5. Lunges 4x per week:
    6. Weights set 2x per week:

Turns out lunges are like, boring n stuff. Will probably add more weights sets and leave it at that.

Diet

Breakfast Lunch Dinner
    Mon 17-March
    Tue 18-March
    Wed 19-March
    Thur 20-March
    Fri 21-March
    Sat 22 March
    Sun 23 March

7. Market shopping once a fortnight:
    8. Add one new option to meal plans each week:
    9. Limit beer to max 7 per week: 11
    10. Consume 3 meals per day min:

Still pissed off at food but feeling less queasy.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Oh dear! Friday I didn't so ANYTHING to work out--but I did do a bunch of yard work, and got things ready for a baby's 1st birthday held in my backyard. Saturday was the party + a bunch of homework, but I can happily report I only got away with eating 1 serving of awful-for-you pizza that was half of a regular slice. The rest of the time I ate granola, lovely raw fruits and vegetables, and some coconut sugar sweetened tea to give that a try (it is very, very different.. coconut sugar has a strong flavor for itself.. so it isn't quite 1 to 1 ratios like the package says when it comes to drinks.) and some hummus wraps.

Today its meal-planning and grocery shopping and tons of homework and study, and hopefully a little bit of running outside if the rain holds out.

MBTI
    INTJ

Sunday 23 March...

I *was* going to have to admit I didn't do my exercise program again yesterday,
    but my son (in the Air Force) called me a little while ago and we got onto the subject of exercise.
    He listened to me complain about a conflict I've been having with someone at work, which has been making me miserable,
    and he challenged me to do my exercises.

So... I am happy to report that I just finished my exercise program,
    and I continued to do my Ab Crunches all week long!
    I have been pretty depressed and stressed out, but I know that exercising is good for that, so I'm glad I did it!