User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

The scale finally showed what my clothes were showing. Down another 1.5 lbs this morning. Just shy of the 10 lb marker. And tonight is a personal training night... So I'm definitely going to burn some calories tonight! And not have to deal with the gym. I love my gym...just not all the people there. To be honest, I'm surprised it's still crowded. Normally by mid-February all the "I'm going to lose weight for my resolution" people have dwindled away. Doesn't seem to be the case this year!

I'm on a pretty fruit and veggie heavy diet. We also aren't big red meat eaters in our family either, so we really only eat fish or chicken/turkey. I think that helps. My husband used to have crazy eating habits when he was into wrestling. He'd eat one of those Carl Buddig lunch meat packs for lunch and I think he said like an apple or something the whole day to make sure he'd meet his weight class. I'd be chugging a lot of water just to make sure I had something to make me feel full if I was doing that!!!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Time to buy new weights. The ones I have now aren't challenging me anymore. I get a break from the personal trainer this coming week as he is going to FL for Spring Break. I've been doing more interval training on the elliptical. I'm hoping to get a sitter so I can head out to the gym tonight.

I'm hoping my husband doesn't notice the transition over to the raw foods. I was able to slide organic in without much fuss, now to see if I can get the raw foods (honey, nuts, etc). He'd probably have a stroke if he saw how much I was spending on grass-fed meats, organic meats, and all the organic foods. I'd rather spend more money on food now, than more money on hospital bills later, though!

Seriously can't wait to try the coconut curried chicken!