User Tag List

Thread: Mmpfh

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Mm

Default Mmpfh

Confessions...I was doing so well, then summer hit and as usual I lost weight as I always do. However, I lost more this year than I have in any previous year. This is partly due to having more work than ever as landscaping and partly due to me slacking off on controlling my diet. The combination left me in my current bind. My unwillingness to admit my mistakes even to people I don't know or care about my posts kept me from coming back. At the same time, due to this bad personality defect of caring about what uncaring strangers could possibly care about what I post is why I should post as I do distinctly remember doing the exercise challenge and forcing myself to meet my goals, so I wouldn't have to admit failure even here.

Anyways goal time: Ideal 190 lbs...realistic goal 170 lbs by mid January
    Lowest point: Mid-July 140 lbs
    Current weight: 143.5 lbs
    By the end of August: 150 lbs (probably fall a little short here)
    End of September: 155 lbs (definitely doable)

Methods: I am not getting a new gym membership until September as it'll be cheaper and my roommate will be back from summer job and know whether he wants to switch gyms. This month is just focusing on diet. For simplicity reasons it's stated as 3,500 Calories a day this month increase it to 4,000 next month.

For anyone reading this who has diet advice for gaining weight I do not mind and I do incorporate what I deem useful into my diet. However, I do not want arguments with me or anyone else about the 'perfect' diet. I've run into that situation too often offline and therefore now keep quiet about any of my goals. My diet may not be 'perfect' but it works well enough for me. I used to weigh 120 lbs with my max of this past April at 160 lbs. (Sorry for the snarkiness, just past experiences have taught me to keep quiet about diets.)

Next week's goals: 145.5 lbs
    Love wouldn't exist without loneliness to inspire it.

Peach yogurt is made of love. And gnome kidneys. - Domino

I can cope and will cope without polluting my lungs. - Saslou

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Mm

Current weight 144.0 lbs...probably from being more hydrated unfortunately.
    Definitely fell short of where I wanted to be. Mostly due to the fact that I had two large canker sores that merged into one last Friday and I didn't really eat during the weekend. Been fairly painful and slightly bloody to eat this week. However it is healing, and although it is tender still; it isn't too big of a problem anymore. I guess next week goals 146 lbs.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Mm

Current weight : 144.5 lbs (I'm so lying, but really why????) Dehydration? Not so bad though, just slightly down from last week.
    Next week goal...I would like to actually meet a goal sometime soon, so 145 lbs.
    My roommate comes back next week, I believe, then I'll start working out.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

What kind of workouts are you doing?

I was 153lbs in may and now I'm 170. I'm aiming for 180 by October so I can be a spartan haha.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Mm

Quote Originally Posted by scienceresearcher View Post
    What kind of workouts are you doing?

I was 153lbs in may and now I'm 170. I'm aiming for 180 by October so I can be a spartan haha.
    Weightlifting mainly. Vague I know, but really a bit of everything in that. What's your height? Good luck with your goal, you could start your own exercise blog in here.

Today was the first day of going to the gym, a little late I know, but last week was a little nuts unfortunately. I hate the first day back. It's been four months, lost twenty pounds and have to deal with how weak I am now. The good news is the fact that I am still stronger now than when I was a year ago, and will hopefully regain a good portion of my max strength back in two-three weeks.

I wish I could lie, however it would be detrimental of me to do so:
    Current weight: 143.5
    Next week's goals: Haha
    End of month: 155 still...good luck.

Side note: First attempts of mixing ice cream and protein powder was a failure unfortunately. Maybe better when melted and blended, or slightly smaller amount with either chocolate ice cream and vanilla powder or vice versa.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Keps Mnemnosyne View Post
    Weightlifting mainly. Vague I know, but really a bit of everything in that. What's your height? Good luck with your goal, you could start your own exercise blog in here.

Today was the first day of going to the gym, a little late I know, but last week was a little nuts unfortunately. I hate the first day back. It's been four months, lost twenty pounds and have to deal with how weak I am now. The good news is the fact that I am still stronger now than when I was a year ago, and will hopefully regain a good portion of my max strength back in two-three weeks.

I wish I could lie, however it would be detrimental of me to do so:
    Current weight: 143.5
    Next week's goals: Haha
    End of month: 155 still...good luck.

Side note: First attempts of mixing ice cream and protein powder was a failure unfortunately. Maybe better when melted and blended, or slightly smaller amount with either chocolate ice cream and vanilla powder or vice versa.
    I was just measured at 185 cm which is just shy of 6'1.
    Thanks! I've been hitting the gym hard again. Good luck in your goals too.

This is random and I'm not sure if this will pertain to you but take what you want from this.
    I had never been able to get over 158lbs even when I dieted and worked out hard for months. I had read on the internet that not ejaculating for 7 days increases testosterone. I put it to the test. I got blood work done in may and my level came out at 604 (range is 200-804). I took a week off from recreational fun and kept lifting. A week later I got another blood test and my testosterone level was at 764. I continued not to do the you-know-what for 49 days. For me, I found the mental concentration sky rocket in the gym. The amount of weight I lifted went to ridiculous proportions. Ive found that I have not lost any of those gains or strengths now. I'd like to test my testosterone again but I doubt the doctor will continue to believe my little fibs.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Mm

Brief check in.
    Current weight:146 lbs
    Next week: 148?
    Not going to meet end of month goal, good news is that my strength is returning from working out.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Mm

Broken computer plus loads of work means no weight gain or reporting in. I only go to the gym twice a week currently. Work load will decrease starting November 5. Lost five pounds, then regained most of it. Currently 144.5 lbs. Goal is to hold it steady.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Mm

Broken computer is now fixed. (I'll admit to procrastinating). Current weight 151 lbs. Not as much as I would have liked. But it is in the right direction. 153 next week?