• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Helping purple not be plump and juicy since 2012

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
So today I didn't do the exercise bike, but i don't know how to adjust the seat. I'll ask my mom to show me how when she gets home from work.

my exercise goal bike tues and thurs for at least 20 minutes.
walk mon,wed,fri 2-3 miles each day
lunches are going to be lean protein
breakfast is going to be a greek yogurt and an egg with orange juice and coffee
cut out sodas increase water intake
not giving up coffee don't ask me too because i'll give you the death glare.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Just walked 2 miles it was worth it. I really think the prozac is making me gain weight, because i was steady around 136 and now none of my pants fit.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
walked friday further than usually was tired but worth it. I have successfully cut out soda but been really bad about eating greek yogurt. I've been really tempted to binge and purge. I've done that in the past eaten a big meal than just puked it back up. But I know the health risks so I won't. But I'm sorely tempted

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hey good luck prpl just keep exercising, and try not to binge and purge.

Do you think if you had more variety in your diet you would be less tempted to binge?

I think you might need more carbs.

Exercise bikes can be a lot of fun. You can even ride it longer and read or watch tv or whatever while you're on it.