User Tag List

First 123 Last

Thread: Life Mechanics

violaine

Haha. Always ready for that, lovely. . I'm sick of my stupid life getting in the way. Srsly, even when I'm out there, there's some thing that pulls me back over to the East Coast. *frustration*

violaine

And this time, I'll make sure things fit appropriately. God, you know you must look-like-a-good-girl? if random men are gently warning you that you're about the fall out of your corset. :p

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

yesterday was Bay to Breakers. our anniversary!! and the little girls who live next door came climbing into my back garden to tell me all about the ladies they saw in the race who forgot to wear their "top parts".

come! you'll tire of the NE winter soon enough.
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

Johari.

violaine

Yeah, got back and it's raining... Bah.

Lol, I want little girls to talk about us one day! (Hmm, still have those novelty, leaf pasties. I would so do that if there were no men around. They always get the wrong idea. :p )
    Last edited by violaine; 05-30-2012 at 12:14 PM.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

this leads me to the subject of That Thing In the Desert.

Burning Man...

(i actually never saw anything of the sort last year. although i did wake up in a yurt one time, in my tutu and corset from the night before, surrounded by persian carpets indian silks and hookahs as well as several newfound/apparently hallucinating "friends". very Zoolander.)
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

Johari.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

is this private?
    ~ Catherine the Great

Johari.

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by agentfurrina View Post
    this leads me to the subject of That Thing In the Desert.

Burning Man...

(i actually never saw anything of the sort last year. although i did wake up in a yurt one time, in my tutu and corset from the night before, surrounded by persian carpets indian silks and hookahs as well as several newfound/apparently hallucinating "friends". very Zoolander.)
    Haha, I can imagine. I remember a pic you sent me of a model-esque gent. (That could even be him second from the right...)

Quote Originally Posted by agentfurrina View Post
    is this private?
    I think this sub-forum can only be seen by members. Otherwise, nah.

-------

Still on track. Met goals for last week. Walked for four hours on Sunday. Expect to do quite a bit of canyon walking this week.

Going to add squats and push ups.

violaine

Went for a two hour hike in the canyons today. Properly tired now.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

You'll need to eat more to bulk up and keep the level of fat you have esp if you're doing lots of cardio.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

violaine

@UniqueMixture - It's funny you should mention that. I've been pondering that issue. I'm not currently losing weight and not trying to - but I was thinking of building shapely muscle as a way to stave off getting too thin if I work out too much.

I'm not sleeping enough lately to get too thin though.

----

I was sick last week, so didn't get a full week of exercise. I walked for about four hours on Sunday, so almost made up for it.

Back to the usual routine this week. Well, as regular as it gets while traveling. Looking forward to getting back to New York. Thinking of joining Chelsea Piers. That will give me the opportunity to liven up my exercise routine with yoga, swimming and golfing at the driving range.