• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Getting Disco back in fighting shape

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Take this test, and you will find out...

http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm

I'm guessing that your Se is better than most ENTJ's if you practiced martial arts. That develops Se

Well... I've always had redonkulous eye hand coordination, and was damn good at whatever sports I decided to pick up (except basketball and soccer), so I bet you're right on the Se front.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Well... I've always had redonkulous eye hand coordination, and was damn good at whatever sports I decided to pick up (except basketball and soccer), so I bet you're right on the Se front.

If you excel at sports and have a decent awareness of your surroundings, then you probably have a well developed Se. It is your tertiary function after all.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
I'm more an 8w9 sx than I am an ENTJ.

you don't seem like an 8 at all. especially in the thread where
you and chana had it out. i forgot what it was about. but i remember
skimming through your posts and thinking to myself 'he's so not an 8'

i just don't see how any of the 8s on the forum would react like that,
and i'm just thinking about the girl 8s: myself, kyuuei, ceecee, [MENTION=9602]YWIR[/MENTION].
half of those listed there are enfps and half are ntjs.

i don't think any of us would post about feeling 'hurt' from being misunderstood.

are you sure you're an eight?

A

A window to the soul

and i'm just thinking about the girl 8s: myself, kyuuei, ceecee, [MENTION=9602]YWIR[/MENTION].

i don't think any of us would post about feeling 'hurt' from being misunderstood.

Agreed.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9

The reason it hurt me is because that issue touches closer to home than does others.

The 8 and especially the 8w9 are the only types I really identify with.

Feel free to speculate on what you think I am, but as far as looking at a type description and thinking that sounds like me, the 8 is the only one that rang a bell.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
The reason it hurt me is because that issue touches closer to home than does others.

The 8 and especially the 8w9 are the only types I really identify with.

Feel free to speculate on what you think I am, but as far as looking at a type description and thinking that sounds like me, the 8 is the only one that rang a bell.

You don't think that maybe you could be a 1 perhaps? The two get confused very easily.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I actually think many ENTJ's probably have some issues with impulse control.

We are built to make snap decisions, that's pretty impulsive.

We may be calculating when it comes to business, but I'd suspect that we really cut loose when it comes to enjoying ourselves after work.

We are (or at least I am) a lot less disciplined when it comes to our personal lives than our business lives.

I'd agree with that. Even though, I find that if I work out consistently, I also crave "good" food.

F

figsfiggyfigs

I agree as well, but because of the w9, I could see it as also being a possibility.

A

A window to the soul

Strong 9 wing makes sense. Being in the grip of intoxication makes sense too.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
3w2. or could be counterphobic 6.

No offense to the man, but he seems like he's on this site too damn much and wastes too much valuable time to be a 3. Most 3's that I know have a ridiculously booked schedule (especially the Te users).

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Did my usual 10 miler today, I think I stayed in my "fast gear" on the bike for a longer time than I have before.

I'm getting faster on the flat stuff.

No offense to the man, but he seems like he's on this site too damn much and wastes too much valuable time to be a 3. Most 3's that I know have a ridiculously booked schedule (especially the Te users).

I'm def too lazy to be a 3.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Did my usual 10 miler today, I think I stayed in my "fast gear" on the bike for a longer time than I have before.

I'm getting faster on the flat stuff.

I'm def too lazy to be a 3.

My point exactly. You must be quite the character, it really takes hard work to find an ENTJ sorry ass. LMAO jk.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I am an odd duck to be sure.

what is your fast gear?

Since I moved up to the full ten mile route, I usually am in one of three gears, my fast gear for going downhill and on really smooth pavement, my medium just going along on the flat stuff (but my rpms are too high), and the climbing gear below that.

As I ride more, I'm using the fast gear more on the flat stuff, and using the medium gear to climb, and only using my climbing gear for the steep top of one tough hill at the end of the route.

I don't know much about bike gears, so this is the best explanation I could give.