User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

It's been a week since I started riding the bike.

I've ridden for an hour every day for the last 6 days, and I'll take today off to let my legs recuperate.

In the interest of candor, I was doing really well with my eating until last night.

I had a Friars meeting (men's drinking club [basically post grad fratting]) and had more than a few yuengling pints, and ended up going to taco bell. *ashamed*

It wasn't too bad when I got on the scale this morning. 231lbs.

violaine

I'm going out for my daily constitutional. I'm going to shoot for an hour and a half.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Mm

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    You can always alter it, it's not like you have to stick to the same thing all the way thru to the end. Like say, "For the month of May, due to travel, I'm just going to do cardio 1 day a week and stretch the other 6 days" or something like that, then start a more intense workout in June.
    Thanks, I was going to ask if it would be possible.

Due to my jobs as a landscaper and greenhouse worker being busy at this time of year, going to the gym additionally would hurt my goal of gaining weight. So until June or mid-June my goal for exercise is to continue my jobs? My weight goal is to not lose weight...I tend to lose fifteen pounds between the beginning of May to the end of June. After the start-middle of June, I'll switch to what I was doing with at least three gym workouts a week with a diet to gain weight. I'm not sure if this is good enough, so tell me if I need a better goal, and if anyone has a suggestion otherwise. Another idea is that I start in June with only eight skips allowed instead of thirteen as penalty for skipping a month? Thanks Mac for starting up the Exercise Challenge again.
    Love wouldn't exist without loneliness to inspire it.

Peach yogurt is made of love. And gnome kidneys. - Domino

I can cope and will cope without polluting my lungs. - Saslou

violaine

Two hours of walking yesterday and two hours again today.

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I'll do this, however next week I'm on a business trip followed by a vacation so I'm taking that week off. DEAL WITH IT.
    hophophop. me toooooo~

----
    @MacGuffin how come posts in the exercise forum never show up on "Find all posts" on the user profile?
    edit: @Patches can you make it appear?
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Tennis Monday, Tuesday, Friday.
    Walked Wednesday.

Making three changes to my diet based on my food journal.

figsfiggyfigs

Fuck it. I'm in. Lets see how long I manage to stay committed.

Considering that I'm usually home.

I want to...

Go out for a walk or jog 3 times a week, for ~ 1 hour.
    Do yoga 3 times a week, 30min~1 hr, maybe some cardio instead, from time to time.
    Eat healthier everyday(cut down on sweets)/Lower daily Calorie-intake. Restrictions.
    Basically, just do what I can to be healthier, without pushing myself to something I know I'm too busy/lazy to do.

If the prize is becoming Mod, I'll totes do 20 push-ups everyday. That is saying a lot since I am physically incapable of doing that.

I will start this commitment next week, as I am deathly ill this week.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

I'm in. Three weeks ago, for the most part, I gave up consuming anything with more than three grams of sugar and ditched all soda for water only. I'm eating mostly low carb, no bread, pasta, etc, but will add whole grains here and there. My only guilty pleasure is Edy's sugar free, half the fat Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream which I have most days after lunch.

My goal is to not consume more than 1400 calories and work out at the gym at least 3 days a week and two days at home on the elliptical.

Sample menu:

Breakfast: Better Oats plain oatmeal with truvia, cinnamon mixed with a diced apple.
    Snack: Boiled Egg and a low fat cheese stick.
    Lunch: Starkist Sandwich ready tuna (3 oz) on mixed greens with veggies and plop some light blue cheese salad dressing. Edy's sugar free ice cream.
    Snack: Laughing cow cheese on celery sticks and some blackberries.
    Dinner: Chicken breast and a half a cup of plain wild rice with salsa for flavor.
    All of this with WATER, WATER, WATER! When I'm feeling peckish, I drink a boatload of ice cold water.

I will eat like this five days a week and have one or two "treat" meals that don't have more than 1500 calories each. So for example when we went bowling on Saturday night, I had a couple of slices of pizza and four key lime pie martinis (YUM!). Earlier that day I ate "clean" and resumed the healthy plan on Sunday. This way I don't feel like I'm missing anything and honestly outside of the martinis, the pizza was just "OK". I've become accustomed to eating healthier and don't miss junk food. I hit the gym on Saturday for a cycle class and will try and go three times this week.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Okay, last week was a pass week and my best friend's wedding, so I didn't do great, but this is what I did:
    Tracked my nutrition 4 days
    Walked 3 days
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Took fri and sat off to rest my legs, but got back to it yesterday.