I've separated my goals into two sections, as I do have a number that I am laxed toward. I firmly believe in not burning one's self out by having too many expectations of one's own abilities.
Tidbits from my ill-fated blog on Sparkpeople:
I love exercise that is fun, because it not only stimulates the body, but it stimulates the mind. What are we without our minds? Flesh sacks- that's what! I want to be more than just a flesh sack, and more than just a miserable workout routine for the rest of my life.
Too many people forget about their happiness on the way to a goal. I think it's one of the most important things for longevity and for living life right.
Weekly Exercise Challenge Goals:
- Cardio/Zumba: 4x
- Yoga/Pilates: 1x
- Pushups: 70+
Other Non-Challenge Goals:
- Water: 4 cups+
- Calories: 1200-1600 (Differential included)
- Vitamins: Flintstone's Multi, Vitamin E, Fish Oil
- Walk/Run: 1x
- Weight/Strength Training: 1x
- Stretching: 4x
- STG: - 22lbs
- LTG: - 52lbs
- Healthier Choices
- Frequent Measurements
- Mental Zen
* If I've updated on the present day, the results are liable to be edited throughout the day.
* Also, calorie counts may be added in at later points