• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Qlip Exercises & Eats Well, Probably

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=1009]CzeCze[/MENTION] Thanks! Yeah, I can keep track of that sort of thing, it just makes it less likely to be able to want to even try to eat well. I do what you do, lots of vegetables and grainy stuff. Also, I primarily eat stir fry and soups and oatmeal and simple foods (fruit, boiled eggs, that sorta thing). I can cook well enough, but it's really a pain to plan meals for one person. If you just have some veggies and tofu and stuff, you can always put something together. Tonight it was ramen in a beef-miso broth :).

Oh.. to report.

9/7-9/8 - more underwhelming workouts, but did 20 mins each. This whole back thing kinda depresses me.
9/11 - Actually, I did pretty well today. Did 40 minutes of ropework and bodyweight, not 100%, but maybe 70%. Feeling a lot better.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
9/12/11
Conservatively speaking, I have walked something like 6 miles today. I think that is a suitable substitute for my workout.

9/14/11
Somehow I found the energy to double my workout up.. did my bodyweight and ropework all together for something like 45 mins. I also setup a new domainname on my server for a friend, that didn't burn many calories.

Last edited: