User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolfy's Training Log

Default Wolfy's Training Log

This is where I will post workout stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I thought of some goals today. I think it was ten plus thirty minute sessions a week and upper body photos. I can't remember and I think I lost the piece of paper. I'm pretty sure that was it.
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Goals. Performance goals will probably be 3+ 30min+ weight training sessions not including lessons I give. 3+ 30min cardio/metabolic training sessions including lessons I give. And 3 30min+ stretch sessions a week. My outcome goals will probably be better defined abs and increased flexibility and some strength goals.
    I suppose it'd be good to get used to posting workouts.

Yesterday I lifted for about an hour. Worked up to five reps in squat, bench, deadlift and overhead press that took thirty minutes. Did a thirty minute ab session. The abs was choreography practice as well as training. I also gave a thirty minute pump lesson. Today I am stretching thirty minutes.

So that is two thirty minute lifting sessions, one metabolic training session and one stretch session.
    I've done one extra stretch since then.

Self sustaining supernova Array Zoom's Avatar

Good show, mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
    Good show, mate.

I did thirty minutes of weights today. Just some arm and shoulder stuff. I also gave a stretch lesson, it's for shoulder stiffness... getting popular with the daytime members. I also gave another lesson which is a mix of cardio and body weight exercises, you know... running around and doing push ups and stuff like that.

Did thirty minutes core work.

Gave a thirty minute pump lesson. I'll tell you something, it's much harder to talk and exercise. Going for a two hour workshop tomorrow to learn some new choreography.

Been keeping carbs low in the evening as well.

Did a two hour workshop, an hour of training in pump. Only had a few hours sleep so I am pretty fried. I really like this album at the moment and it fits...

[YOUTUBE="RFsOwnZkIm8"]Dr Alibi[/YOUTUBE]

I enjoyed the track and field. And I'm looking forward to the rugby.

I gave two lessons. One was a thirty minute pump lesson. Pump is doing weights choreographed to music. The main goal is raising your metabolism. I also gave a thirty minute core lesson, that was more fun because I designed the choreography.

I'm still a bit rough around the edges with these classes but they're fun to do.

9w8 so/sx

On behalf of everyone except halla: We are shamed =/