User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Monday: Gave a half hour pump lesson.
    Danced around in a pink tutu.
    Practised lesson choreography for an hour.

Tuesday (so far) Lay in the foetal position watching rugby highlights.

Tuesday (continued) Did an hour weight training. Chins, overhead presses, raises, calf raises. Quite a lot of playing around with weights today. I also wrestled an alligator.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Tuesday (continued) Did an hour weight training. Chins, overhead presses, raises, calf raises. Quite a lot of playing around with weights today. I also wrestled an alligator.
    Who won in the alligator wrestling?

MBTI
    GONE

How puffy was your tutu? Make sure you starch it, otherwise, it will just be a sad little skirt. And we couldn't have that, now could we?

BTW, do you have any recommendations for how to keep muscle tone during a Very Low Calorie Diet? (VLCD) I've found one that supposedly swears it only targets 'stored fat' but I'm not taking any chances.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by lauranna View Post
    Who won in the alligator wrestling?
    Me. I got some nice new shoes and a wallet for the wife out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    How puffy was your tutu? Make sure you starch it, otherwise, it will just be a sad little skirt. And we couldn't have that, now could we?

BTW, do you have any recommendations for how to keep muscle tone during a Very Low Calorie Diet? (VLCD) I've found one that supposedly swears it only targets 'stored fat' but I'm not taking any chances.
    Keep protein high, about a gram per pound of bodyweight. And keep up your weight training.

Wait... people read this log?

I did all my training last week. I'm pretty battered though, I did a few extra lessons over the weekend and probably did one a half hours of torso training in two days. As well as other lessons and weight training. Was fun at least.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post

Wolfy is right, you need high protein to maintain muscle tone and you need to continue weight/ resistance training. Some low calorie diets have barely any protein in them and you will just end up looking skinny and scrawny. So you can ditch the carbs and just have high protein and salads/veg. You should aim to eat/ have a protein shake every 2-3 hours rather than have 3 big meals.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp

Me. I got some nice new shoes and a wallet for the wife out of it.

Keep protein high, about a gram per pound of bodyweight. And keep up your weight training.

Wait... people read this log?

I did all my training last week. I'm pretty battered though, I did a few extra lessons over the weekend and probably did one a half hours of torso training in two days. As well as other lessons and weight training. Was fun at least.
    Good work on the wallet/shoes.

oh and erm good work on the training!

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Wait.. Per pound of muscle I want to gain? Or like.. I need 140 grams a protein?! Thats a lot @_@
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Wait.. Per pound of muscle I want to gain? Or like.. I need 140 grams a protein?! Thats a lot @_@
    Per pound of bodyweight. 140 grams isn't that much really, there is 20 grams in a 100 grams of steak, I think there is 5-7 in an egg, about 25 in an average protein serving. Really, just make protein the main thing and you'll be alright.

Don't go getting all anal about it, you'll quit before you start.