User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 52

  1. #11

    Default

    Thanks, Kasper. I want to lean out a bit more, really define my abs. Someone I work with was sick so I ended up taking her class for her. Another 45min pump class, and I have one more 30min one in the morning. It's fun but I am getting pretty buggered.

    I need to stretch.

    More people should post in here. If only so I can find it easier in my usercp.

  2. #12
    Self sustaining supernova Zoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    1,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    On behalf of everyone except halla: We are shamed =/
    wolfy is awesome. You (and everyone else) are not shamed, however. No one should be shamed by another's success in something.

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    More people should post in here. If only so I can find it easier in my usercp.

  3. #13

    Default

    I just had this delicious chicken eggplant saute. That is all I will have before bed, apart from a couple of drinks. Spirits.

  4. #14
    likes this gromit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    apart from a couple of drinks. Spirits.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

  5. #15

    Default

    I did 30 minutes of bodyweight training. 100 push ups, sit ups and some rear raises.

    So far this week I have done...
    30 minutes of weights.
    2 and a half hours of pump classes
    30 minutes torso training.

    I think I need to fit in a stretch.

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I did 30 minutes of bodyweight training. 100 push ups, sit ups and some rear raises.

    So far this week I have done...
    30 minutes of weights.
    2 and a half hours of pump classes
    30 minutes torso training.

    I think I need to fit in a stretch.
    I did another 30 minutes of weights, just bodyweight stuff. Did some stretching too. I'm a bit tired so am taking it easy, most of my time is taken up training to music so I can learn the moves.

    I ate a bit of crap this morning, ice creams and chocolate. I've been pretty strict at night, no carbs before bed. Usually my last carbs will be 5 to 6 hours before bed and sometimes longer than that.

  7. #17
    likes this gromit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,651

    Default

    Wolfy why the no carbs before bed? I've seen this elsewhere too...
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    Wolfy why the no carbs before bed? I've seen this elsewhere too...
    It helps to keep overall carb intake down, you don't need them because you're just going to sleep. I keep my morning carbs low too actually. Just a few pieces of fruit and eggs. The biggest carb meal is lunch. I tend to try and match carbs to my activity level/ schedule. I lean out pretty quickly if I watch carbs.

    I did all my training last week. This week I have been to the gym once and have given one lesson.

  9. #19
    likes this gromit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    It helps to keep overall carb intake down, you don't need them because you're just going to sleep. I keep my morning carbs low too actually. Just a few pieces of fruit and eggs. The biggest carb meal is lunch. I tend to try and match carbs to my activity level/ schedule. I lean out pretty quickly if I watch carbs.
    Oh cool good to know. My food goal is basically to limit refined carbs to one treat after dinner (anything else must be whole grain, like oats or something), but maybe I will say a treat after dinner OR lunch...
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

  10. #20

    Default

    Did some squats today. Worked up to a five rep max and then dropped the weight and did five sets of ten. Was thirty six degrees in the gym, hot today for this time of year.

    I'm going to do some leg curls later at the gym I work at. It's air conditioned.
    Last edited by wolfy; 09-17-2011 at 01:12 AM. Reason: fixed a word

Similar Threads

  1. Training Logs:Post Your Workout
    By wolfy in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 09:30 PM
  2. Minimal training for maximum pay-off
    By labyrinthine in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 05:49 PM
  3. What made my INTJ friend to start marathon training..
    By UnitOfPopulation in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 10:28 PM
  4. All Aboard the Gravy Train
    By labyrinthine in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 02:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO