User Tag List

First 414950515253 Last

MBTI
    GONE

Thought this link was funny:

http://www.retronaut.co/2011/11/vint...ight-gain-ads/

"Fortified Yeast" aka "Brewer's Yeast" was sold as a supplement to gain weight in the 50s or so when malnutrition was wide spread. Now vegans use it for a similar reason 'nutritional value'.

I guess if we lived like we had to rely on victory gardens for food we'd have the problem that the girls in the ads share of being "too skinny" and pondering how to gain weight and look attractive.

har har har
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Mm

Although I've been gone from here for a month and didn't report anything, I did do all my exercises except for one day during Thanksgiving week. So 2/13 cheats. Luckily this week is done number-wise although I plan on doing more Friday and Saturday. The better news is that Christmas break may not be as bad as I thought it would be.

The bad news is that I fail at eating more and should start counting calories. If I do this in the future, I need to start a diet thread.
    Love wouldn't exist without loneliness to inspire it.

Peach yogurt is made of love. And gnome kidneys. - Domino

I can cope and will cope without polluting my lungs. - Saslou

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

If you're still doing this, you should post an update. Since Zoom isn't keeping track, I'm going to be checking through to see who all hasn't posted in here in over a month a de-green them.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

I used up all my cheats so I'm out of the contest, but have started up a solid exercise routine again. This week was 2x tennis and 4 workouts: Legs, back + bi, chest + tri, and shoulders.

The trick was to hold myself accountable to a friend, who gets to force me to do a punishment if I don't workout 4x and do one cardio based activity. Possible punishments include: donating $50.00 to an organization I don't like, riding the mechanical bull at peak hours at a country music bar I dislike, getting a buzz cut (as a repeat offender punishment), etc. When I have to choose between hitting the gym for an hour vs any of those things the choice gets a lot easier.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

I've been terrible and not posting. I have indeed been keeping up with exercising- especially in the form of lugging around heavy boxes. After the first day, I had pain in my body that lasted for days.

Back to trying to do sit ups. I've done them...2/3 days, but sadly, I can't always because there isn't always room to do it.

So I have to take what I can get.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    INTJ

Please don't de-green me. I have been reading new posts
    and I am about to start exercising again.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    If you're still doing this, you should post an update. Since Zoom isn't keeping track, I'm going to be checking through to see who all hasn't posted in here in over a month a de-green them.
    I want to be purple.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    You can degreen me.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

degreen me! I requested this more than a month ago.

Actually, I'm pretty much doing my stuff, but refusing to report.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Mm

4/3 last week.
    2/3 so far this week. 0/3 next week, unless I can figure out something I can do while on winter break. So 6/13 cheats used unless otherwise noted in my next post here. I will not have internet until I come back on the Second of January. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Good luck exercising.
    Love wouldn't exist without loneliness to inspire it.

Peach yogurt is made of love. And gnome kidneys. - Domino

I can cope and will cope without polluting my lungs. - Saslou