User Tag List

First 20282930313240 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    don't forget that you have cheat days!
    Yes! Thank you (and @redcheerio) for reminding me...I'll just have to use a couple of cheat days. I did work out last night, and will again tomorrow.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

I'd love to join this, however sadly, having to measure myself against other people (as i feel i would be here) just inspires my guilt complex if i ever took a day off, even if they're allowed occasionally.

And then i'd totally fib to you all about what i'd done on that day. And no one likes a fibber.

Seriously. Even food diaries don't work for me. They make me feel bad, so sometimes i leave things off so i can feel better about my day.

I AM A FLAWED PERSON OKAY?!

So, i'm going to participate in my own way, join in, but not join in officially. Although, i'll probably do the before and after pics because im essentially a cam whore and like getting my goodies out for people.

At this stage though, i DO have some things working for me. Like my ESFJ bff who is now at the same gym as me and a six minute walk from my house. She will kick my arse into shape, she doesn't take my "I want to stay in my room and play on the internet" as an excuse. DAMN HER. I also need to be thinner for my next round of intended scarification so that it all heals properly. If i'm not, i can't get it done.

Also, I just lost my licence for 6 months, so i can't actually drive anywhere. This by proxy will make me fitter as i have to walk/catch busses everywhere.

I will be a lurking member of this organisation.

anyway /end me hijacking thread.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

This week is going to either be bad or spectacularly bad for me. Depending on what I do tomorrow, I'm going to have to use 1 or 2 cheats.

I did send off emails to the two CrossFit organizations in my area that hold the most promise. I may start as soon as Monday depending on the requirements for joining.

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    I'd love to join this, however sadly, having to measure myself against other people (as i feel i would be here) just inspires my guilt complex if i ever took a day off, even if they're allowed occasionally.

And then i'd totally fib to you all about what i'd done on that day. And no one likes a fibber.

Seriously. Even food diaries don't work for me. They make me feel bad, so sometimes i leave things off so i can feel better about my day.

I AM A FLAWED PERSON OKAY?!

So, i'm going to participate in my own way, join in, but not join in officially. Although, i'll probably do the before and after pics because im essentially a cam whore and like getting my goodies out for people.

At this stage though, i DO have some things working for me. Like my ESFJ bff who is now at the same gym as me and a six minute walk from my house. She will kick my arse into shape, she doesn't take my "I want to stay in my room and play on the internet" as an excuse. DAMN HER. I also need to be thinner for my next round of intended scarification so that it all heals properly. If i'm not, i can't get it done.
    Could you try something like:

1) make a reasonable goal, like 2x or 3x a week and
    2) make yourself accountable to the ESFJ in a way that you can't fib to her.

I've been leaning on my ESFJ friend a bit for something very similar, in fact. They are *great* for that! If she can keep you honest you can then just post the glorious results here and bask in the green user name.

... of course, if you are one to let yourself get busted by the ESFJ and then lie to us afterward, then I can understand your hesitance.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Could you try something like:

1) make a reasonable goal, like 2x or 3x a week and
    2) make yourself accountable to the ESFJ in a way that you can't fib to her.

I've been leaning on my ESFJ friend a bit for something very similar, in fact. They are *great* for that! If she can keep you honest you can then just post the glorious results here and bask in the green user name.

... of course, if you are one to let yourself get busted by the ESFJ and then lie to us afterward, then I can understand your hesitance.
    Hmmmmm. I'll have to think it through and see whether or not my natural deflection to fibbing about the amount of exercise i've done would come into play in that instance.

The last time my ESFJ and i gymmed it, we'd go 5 nights a week for 2 hours a session. I was also calorie bound to 900 a day.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    Hmmmmm. I'll have to think it through and see whether or not my natural deflection to fibbing about the amount of exercise i've done would come into play in that instance.

The last time my ESFJ and i gymmed it, we'd go 5 nights a week for 2 hours a session. I was also calorie bound to 900 a day.
    Wow, what was the result? The strictest diet plans I've seen are 1000 calorie a day diets and that's for HCG diets (which I don't trust)
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

I got VERY fit and dropped weight. Gained a lot of it back in muscle though, unfortunately my medication causes me to gain weight/makes it hard to lose, so i have to work twice as hard as i would if i wasn't taking it.

The calorie restriction was pretty easy tbh, it was summer, so most of my snacking was on raw fruit and vegetables and small amounts of protien. I did the thing where you eat a small amount about every two hours, rather than main meals, which worked really well as i like grazing/snacking and it kept it easy to stay in the restricted limit while still feeling like i was eating a lot.

Once i hit the goal weight, the calorie amount slowly would increase, as it's easier to maintain than lose.

Riva

^ What medication?

Sorry for being nosy, but my Ti begged me to make that inquiry.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Medication for my Bipolar. It fucks with my liver and my weight.

MBTI
    INTP

Did an hour tonight.
    Something Witty

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

350 push-ups this week. I want to repeat this.
    Go to sleep, iguana.