User Tag List

First 16242526272836 Last

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by redcheerio View Post
    I've been updating here cuz although it will be chaotic with all of us, I didn't want to annoy the other forum members with so many exercise threads floating around. I dunno which is better. <shrug>

I figure I'll update here every time I work out, and then summarize the week's workouts (Mon-Sun) every Sunday or Monday to make it easier for @Zoom to keep track.
    The exercise threads aren't floating around as much as relegated to this specific subforum, but however ye wish to post updates is quite all right.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9

Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
    The exercise threads aren't floating around as much as relegated to this specific subforum, but however ye wish to post updates is quite all right.
    True, but if you use Today's Posts to browse, they do float around. Don't most people who check in regularly use Today's Posts to keep up-to-date? I don't mind either way, just sayin' it's the potential downside to multiple individual exercise threads.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

True, but if you use Today's Posts to browse, they do float around. Don't most people who check in regularly use Today's Posts to keep up-to-date? I don't mind either way, just sayin' it's the potential downside to multiple individual exercise threads.
    Nope. Thread subscriptions.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

I'm still debating about creating a personal exercise blog thread. In the mean time, here were my results from last week:

Wed: 3 mile jog walk (8 min walk 2 min jog every 10 minutes)
    Fri: 3 mile jog walk (same ratio)
    Sat: 2 mile walk on beach.

Enneagram
    9w8

Deciding how ye use the forum based on how you think others wish it to look isn't necessary unless one is a troll trying to change his ways, methinks. If threads going by such lovely names as "The Booty Thread" and "Which member would you most like to have sex with?" can float around, I think a few threads devoted to TypeC members being awesome in their personal life are just as valid.

I use live feed and thread subscriptions. I don't feel bad if I'm distracting from all really important things that get talked about here. I've set my thread up for organizational purposes so I can easily see my own progress. Plus I like the social aspect of dropping in on people's own threads to provide encouragement as well as having a couple group threads.

Btw I've added no soda ever to my goals. I like the taste of some sodas, but in my estimation the taste is almost never worth the cost. I don't blame people for drinking it if they enjoy it more than I do.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Went to the gym today and did an hour of cardio. 1/3 for the week.

I cheated on my diet a little bit yesterday and got a sammich from Panera Bread. Not TERRIBLY unhealthy, but more carb-heavy than I want to be eating. I need to be making a push not to get fast food/bakery stuff anymore. There just aren't a lot of low-carb options. Summer got me into bad eating habits. No more!
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9

Deciding how ye use the forum based on how you think others wish it to look isn't necessary unless one is a troll trying to change his ways, methinks. If threads going by such lovely names as "The Booty Thread" and "Which member would you most like to have sex with?" can float around, I think a few threads devoted to TypeC members being awesome in their personal life are just as valid.
    OK, coolz.

(I don't understand the troll comment, though. ? )

Enneagram
    9w8

OK, coolz.

(I don't understand the troll comment, though. ? )
    If one is a troll trying to mend their nefarious ways, they might choose to take into account how others on the fora they frequent wish the forums to be, as a courtesy. Akin to a teenage boy in the midst of acquiring social graces figuring out that farting in front of people as a joke might negatively affect their air space.
    Last edited by Zoom; 09-08-2011 at 05:50 PM.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9

If one is a troll trying to mend their nefarious ways, they might choose to take into account how others on the fora they frequent wish to the forums to be, as a courtesy. Like when a teenage boy in the midst of acquiring social graces figures out that farting in front of people as a joke might negatively affect their air space.
    Ah OK, that's what I thought you meant.

Hopefully my attempt at being considerate doesn't make me a newly-rehabilitated troll!