User Tag List

First 2101112131422 Last

violaine

1 hr 45 min walk today. (It's already the 31st for me.)

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Members who are not logged in cannot see this brand-spankin'-new ready-to-be-filled-with-sweaty-bodies forum, hopefully you guys can though *crosses fingers*

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    Members who are not logged in cannot see this brand-spankin'-new ready-to-be-filled-with-sweaty-bodies forum, hopefully you guys can though *crosses fingers*
    [YOUTUBE="0jsw_r0hILQ"]I can see clearly...[/YOUTUBE]

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

My goal isn't about losing or gaining weight, I do however want to lower body fat. Won't be able to give specific goals until I get my body fat measured, in a week or so.

I want to build up muscle in my arms, chest and shoulders specifically, and lose the beer gut.

In the meantime my main specific and measurable goal will be to work out 5 times a week. I go to a 24 hour gym so it should always be achievable, unless sick or recovering from surgery.

Work outs will include 3 cardio-intense sessions, with or without weights, and two weights-only sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    It would be useful if there was a way of starting individual workout log threads.
    I see no issue with those who are in this seriously to have a thread of their own to track work out/goals etc. Actually, I think it would help.

What say yee oh exercise master @Zoom

MBTI
    GONE

IT'S ALIVE!!!!

This sub-forum I mean.

Thanks @Kasper

And if you find a short cut to blasting a beer gut, lemme know please. Thanks. I don't even drink beer yet I have one. It's a medical mystery, I tell ya.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

@Zoom do I start today, and post by Monday, then?
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I don't want to put my goals in my signature. I don't like signatures with my posts, doesn't bother me if others have signatures but not me. It's this thing I have.

It would be useful if there was a way of starting individual workout log threads.
    I have the same thing, do not hugely enjoy signatures... after trying them and finding it to be thus.

My goal isn't about losing or gaining weight, I do however want to lower body fat. Won't be able to give specific goals until I get my body fat measured, in a week or so.

I want to build up muscle in my arms, chest and shoulders specifically, and lose the beer gut.

In the meantime my main specific and measurable goal will be to work out 5 times a week. I go to a 24 hour gym so it should always be achievable, unless sick or recovering from surgery.

Work outs will include 3 cardio-intense sessions, with or without weights, and two weights-only sessions.
    Goals.

I see no issue with those who are in this seriously to have a thread of their own to track work out/goals etc. Actually, I think it would help.

What say yee oh exercise master @Zoom
    Separate exercise threads sounds like a useful idea to me, should others feel like it. It certainly could help some with motivation and consistency, and so this thread in particular does not become unwieldly.

Thankee, Kas.

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    @Zoom do I start today, and post by Monday, then?
    Yes, begin today, and updates by Monday would be ideal, aye.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Okay, great! I think I might make my own spreadsheet/log to submit to TypeC. It would be kind of nice if there was some way we could all do separate postings. Or something to keep this an organized process.

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    Okay, great! I think I might make my own spreadsheet/log to submit to TypeC. It would be kind of nice if there was some way we could all do separate postings. Or something to keep this an organized process.
    Do you mean aside from the spreadsheet I said I'll be making at the end of today which will track everyone's progress, workouts, cheats used, etc, on a weekly basis? Aside from personal goals (I won't know what bodyfat % Kas is reaching each week, for example) everything should be included in there unless I've missed something.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Wait, are you posting that?