• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Enneatypes] help please

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't know my enneagram. I'd rather fill out a questionnaire than take a test. I don't know of any good questionnaires.
If anybody would be willing to help me figure it out, please do.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
What makes you scared? What makes you angry? What makes you embarrassed?

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I appreciate your prompt help. I may not have included everything, but I tried to be as complete as possible.

Scared
- death
- humiliation

Angry
- When people don't listen to me
- When people aren't willing to compromise so we can be friends
- When people disrespect me
- When people challenge my knowledge with their opinion
- When people won't let me do the job they gave me
- When people expect me to do something that I can't do
- When hypocrite(s) correct(s) me
- When I'm told what to think
- When people assume they know what I feel
- When people speculate without any legitimate information
- most assumptions (example - there's only one reason for any given thing)
- When people are wrong but are certain that they're right
- most bias (example - sexism)
- When people don't follow rules

Embarrassed
- clothing with holes
- clothing that doesn't look the way it should
- being scolded or insulted in public
- when people don't follow rules

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I appreciate your prompt help. I may not have included everything, but I tried to be as complete as possible.

Scared
- death
- humiliation

Angry

Embarrassed
- clothing with holes

(Make sure to quote or mention people when you respond to them or else they won't know.)

Elaborate on why you feel the way you do about the bolded. The items that are striked through are not type related / relevant. The items italicized were mentioned more than once. Try to especially explain those. Go into great detail. Source why these things trigger those emotions. Tell me how you deal with those emotions.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
(Make sure to quote or mention people when you respond to them or else they won't know.)

Elaborate on why you feel the way you do about the bolded. The items that are striked through are not type related / relevant. The items italicized were mentioned more than once. Try to especially explain those. Go into great detail. Source why these things trigger those emotions. Tell me how you deal with those emotions.

Because humiliation makes me look bad and makes me worry that I won't be loved by the people I want to love me.

Because I listen to them and when they don't listen to me, it makes me think that they're worthless. Worthless people make me angry because they're not giving the love that they should be giving.
Because anybody that won't put aside their differences to be friends, is not living up to their own potential.
Because I respect people, which is why I deserve respect in return.
Because opinions aren't facts, but knowledge is, and facts are how you make decisions.
Because that's rude. If they won't let me do they job, they shouldn't have given me the job at all, they should have just done it themselves.
Because that's an unrealistic expectation, you just can't expect somebody to do something that they aren't able to do.
Because they have no place to be correcting me since they need to correct themselves first.
Because that's bias, and everybody should be allowed to have their own opinions. Anything else is wrong.
Because they don't know what I feel, and if they want to know, they could (and should) just ask.
It's the same with speculation as with opinions. If you can't explain how you know something, then you don't really know.
Because that's how society works. If nobody followed the rules, we wouldn't have society, and there would be chaos everywhere.

Because that's rude. If you have a problem with something I said or did, tell me in private so we can talk it over. There's no need to embarrass me.

I tried to explain these as much as possible. I don't really have deep personal feelings about them, it's more black-and-white to me.
I don't think there's a certain way that I deal with any of these things separately, I think I deal with them all the same way. Either I try harder, or I move on.
I have to do something effective and if it stops being effective, then I should just move on.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Because humiliation makes me look bad and makes me worry that I won't be loved by the people I want to love me.

Because I listen to them and when they don't listen to me, it makes me think that they're worthless. Worthless people make me angry because they're not giving the love that they should be giving.
Because anybody that won't put aside their differences to be friends, is not living up to their own potential.
Because I respect people, which is why I deserve respect in return.
Because opinions aren't facts, but knowledge is, and facts are how you make decisions.
Because that's rude. If they won't let me do they job, they shouldn't have given me the job at all, they should have just done it themselves.
Because that's an unrealistic expectation, you just can't expect somebody to do something that they aren't able to do.
Because they have no place to be correcting me since they need to correct themselves first.
Because that's bias, and everybody should be allowed to have their own opinions. Anything else is wrong.
Because they don't know what I feel, and if they want to know, they could (and should) just ask.
It's the same with speculation as with opinions. If you can't explain how you know something, then you don't really know.
Because that's how society works. If nobody followed the rules, we wouldn't have society, and there would be chaos everywhere.

Because that's rude. If you have a problem with something I said or did, tell me in private so we can talk it over. There's no need to embarrass me.

I tried to explain these as much as possible. I don't really have deep personal feelings about them, it's more black-and-white to me.
I don't think there's a certain way that I deal with any of these things separately, I think I deal with them all the same way. Either I try harder, or I move on.
I have to do something effective and if it stops being effective, then I should just move on.

How do you get love? How do you prove you aren't worthless?

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ

Scared
- death
- humiliation

Angry

Embarrassed
- clothing with holes

Based on how you glossed over your fears/embarassments, and really came alive during the anger portion, I would hazard a guess at the "gut triad" (Type 8, 9, 1), since the core issue with those three types is anger.

I would also say since a lot of your grievances are things like:

When people don't follow the rules (which you mentioned twice)
Being publicly scolded
Clothing that looks "wrong"
Being corrected by someone who is incorrect/hypocritical

I would guess you're a 1. That's not to say that no other type cares about rules or being scolded, it's just that most types wouldn't necessarily reach for those particular examples.

I suggest you start by researching e1. Read some descriptions, and see if that resonates.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
How do you get love? How do you prove you aren't worthless?

By being as helpful to others as possible, and by being successful. That answers both of your questions, respectively. :D

Based on how you glossed over your fears/embarassments, and really came alive during the anger portion, I would hazard a guess at the "gut triad" (Type 8, 9, 1), since the core issue with those three types is anger.

I would also say since a lot of your grievances are things like:

When people don't follow the rules (which you mentioned twice)
Being publicly scolded
Clothing that looks "wrong"
Being corrected by someone who is incorrect/hypocritical

I would guess you're a 1. That's not to say that no other type cares about rules or being scolded, it's just that most types wouldn't necessarily reach for those particular examples.

I suggest you start by researching e1. Read some descriptions, and see if that resonates.

I do have Enneagram 1 in my tritype, but I'm certain that it's not the first one in my tritype. Thank you for the help. :D